Forgive Me

Mia POV

Waking up was torture. I could feel my body losing its energy with each breath I took. I wanted blood, but my body would just spit it out. It was the weirdest but most annoying feeling. I felt as though I had control of my body but yet I couldn't move.

I felt my body ache from the blood loss and I wished I could wrap my arms around myself in pain. I cried silently, wishing for this to be over but I didn't want Elena to be harmed.

"Mia?" Tyler's voice sounded like he was in pain. I wanted to lift my head to look at him but I couldn't. Sensing my struggle, he made his way to my side. "Baby don't worry, it'll be all right. I'm staying with you until he full moon is at its highest."

"What time is it?" I groaned at how dry my throat was. I wanted a drop of blood, but I knew I couldn't keep it down. "It's still morning isn't it?"

"No it's already 4pm. Klaus sent a woman to tell us that the switch off would be at 7pm. Everyone's getting the plan set right now."

"But you can't stay here until 7. The full moon rises at that time. I need you to have time to stay hidden before Klaus finds you."

"Mia..I feel like I already knows somethings going to happen. But don't worry.. I just hope you know that I love you no matter what."

"Don't talk like that," I felt his kiss on my forehead, "you're gonna be safe. After this ritual we're gonna be fine." He nodded and kissed my lips softly.

"I better go let my mom know what's going to happen. Don't want her freaking out too much." I nodded and felt his body leave the bed. I heard his footsteps go down the steps and the sound of his car start.

I decided to take a nap, no energy in me at all. I felt myself being lifted up and woke up in a fright. I saw it was Jeremy, holding me to him. "Jeremy... what are-"

"Everyone's at my house. I just couldn't leave you alone here. Soon they're gonna take Elena and I don't wanna see that. I also wanted to try something."

I nodded and heard him pick up something but soon I smelt blood and I wanted it. I felt myself phasing and soon he pressed his blood against my lips.

I drank from him, but I couldn't keep it down. "Cut my wrist and drink, Jere." He felt bad cutting me, but I didn't feel it. "Did Tyler-"

"He's already at the cave with Caroline. She was gonna make sure no one got to him." I nodded and remembered she told me that earlier when she came to change my clothes for me.

"Mia don't worry, nothings going to happen to us."

"One wolf. One vampire. Elena. All sacrificed for one selfish man. I hate him, I hate everything about him." I felt him pull me to his side, calming me down from my rage.

"Elena will be fine, they promised me." I nodded mentally at his words, but knew something was going to happen. I could feel it, sense it.

Suddenly I could hear the front door being slammed open. "Jeremy run!" I saw him stand by my bed, a stake in his hand and I cried, too defenseless to protect him.

"What's this," a man chuckled, I growled at him but he kept his eyes on Jeremy. "Good thing we're only here for her." Jeremy charged at the man but he was thrown into the wall, knocked unconscious.

"Jeremy!" I shouted in worry, but I felt myself being tied with rope. My hands and feet were bound while my mouth was taped. I tried to shout but I couldn't.

The man carried me and I couldn't tell where we were going. Soon I felt myself being laid down. "This is the one right?"

"Yes," I heard Klaus's voice. "I need the weakest vampire for this. A good way to end her suffering."