Katherine

Mia POV

I glared at the Vamp whore, who was too busy grinning ear to ear. She did something, I was sure of it.

"Oh Amelia. I really haven't had a real chat with you in a long time," she giggled, "Mind if I come in?"

"Actually I do," I smirked at her, knowing the room was under my name for the time being.

She sighed. "Fine fine, I'm not here to fight but I really must apologize."

"You are more than 100 years too fucking late!" I shouted at her. Who did she think she was?! She fed off me when I was a toddler!

Her eyes gleamed playfully. "Oh I didn't mean for that. I meant for what I did to Jeremy and Bonnie."

My eyes shifted, "What. Did. You. Do."
Her eyes widened a bit, before going back to playful.

"Do you know how easy it was to convince Jeremy that I was Elena and that he should stop taking vervain? I wanted to see some fun drama so I compelled him to be in love with Bonnie and dislike you."

I couldn't talk, couldn't move. All I could do was stare at the cold heartless bitch.

"Unless you want a werewolf bite. You should leave," Tyler's angry voice said from behind her. She winked at me, blew a kiss to them, and vanished.

"Come in you guys," I held the door open. I noticed Caroline didn't bring Matt. She smiled sadly at me, taking me into her arms for comfort.

"You guys heard that?"

"Yes we did," Caroline shot a sad look to Tyler, who was staring out the window. Lost in his own world.

"I'll give you both some time," she whispered and rubbed my arms for good luck.

I shut my eyes, not really knowing how to start the conversation. Too much has gone on tonight, first the fight at school, fight with dad, now I learned Jeremy didn't want to hurt me, he's been compelled this whole time.

But Tyler.. I wasn't lying when I said I was having real feelings for him. He's amazing to me, he makes me happy everyday.

"So you want to go back to him?" Tyler's monotone voice said from beside me. I looked into his eyes, that had pain and no other emotion.

I couldn't hurt him like that. Yes, I loved Jeremy..but I feel for Tyler. I can't just tell him he's a replacement for Jeremy, because he never was.

I will protect you from her compulsion Jere, I swore in my mind. I could help him another day, but what happens if Jeremy wants me back?

He really never stopped loving me or wanted to hurt me..but I can't stop me from wanting Tyler.

Tyler stood up. "I guess I got my answer." He looked at me, before cupping my face and kissing me passionately. "I just needed to do that for the last time..I could never hate you, Mia."

I closed my eyes, feeling like I was torn in two. His kisses drove me wild, Jeremy's drove me weak in the knees.
I loved Jeremy..but one day, I could see myself loving Tyler.

Bonnie did seem happy with Jeremy. Who was I to take that away from him? There I go again. Thinking of him first I mentally rolled my eyes at myself.

I looked at Tyler, almost awestruck. He was just so beautiful. I smiled, this guy changed my life for the better. I've found this new confident side to myself with Tyler.