Rose

Mia POV

The next day we woke up early to an angry family. Not because of us, but because Elena was missing. Bonnie had told us she was supposed to take Elena home but she never showed up to the car.

"Well Katherine is in the tomb and the witch was a family member that Bonnie trusted so I have no idea who it could be." I sipped at my iced coffee as Stefan paced back and forth, deep in thought.

"Then we need Bonnie to track her. Jeremy, think you could grab something of Elena's?" Jeremy nodded and kissed my forehead, before leaving to his house.

"So she was telling the truth," dad mumbled, cursing himself quietly. Uncle Stefan heard that and questioned him. "Before I shut the door, Katherine said Elena was in danger."

"And you didn't think to ask her about it?!"

"Well she's lied all her life! Didn't think she's gonna start saying the truth!"

We all got quiet after that. I placed my cup down, "Look us pointing fingers isn't gonna find us Elena sooner. We have to wait for Bonnie and Jeremy to come back so we can locate her."

An hour later we were all in the living room, basically everyone breathing down Bonnie's throat as we all tried to see where on the map Elena was.

"She's here..but that's hours away why would she be there?"

"I doubt someone kid napping her would keep her town." Dad remarked sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"Damon and I are going to go find her. Mia, you stay back and keep an eye on the house."

"Oh sure want me to clean the rooms as well sir?" I hissed and dad gave me a warning look. I pouted but once they all left, Jeremy stayed behind with me.

"Caroline? You think Jeremy and I could go out for a few hours please?" I smiled at her and she nodded.

"As long as you don't tell Damon I'm grabbing some of his specialty," I winked at her and we giggled. I ran up the stairs and grabbed a few bottles of human blood from my fridge.

I also grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tank top with a hoodie. I placed it all in a bag and Jeremy raised an eyebrow at me but I placed a finger to my lips.

He nodded and we walked down the stairs, out to my car. Once we were driving I told him the truth. "I need to know what Katherine meant. She's starving so some blood will get me answers."

"I knew we weren't gonna have a normal day."

"Babe nothing about us is normal," I giggled at him and we started talking as we made our way to the woods. We walked to the tomb site and I made sure Jere had on his ring.

I grabbed the tomb door, carrying it to the side. "Ohh Katherine. Come out, come out wherever you are."

I grinned when I saw her limp over to us, the lack of blood already taking a toll on her. "Oh honey you look awful."

"You came here so I'm guessing you need answers?"

"I want to know what you meant about Elena being in danger. She was taken last night."

"What makes you think I'd tell you anything?" I sighed, grabbing a bottle of blood from the bag, causing her to instantly run at it but the barrier stopped her from getting out.

"I know how the whole decaying process works so listen up. You're gonna give me answers or else no blood for you. Trust me, I'd be more than happy to let you starve."

"Fine," she gritted her teeth, "She's taken for the sacrifice. She's the human doppelganger Klaus needs to break a curse. The people that took her work for someone who are gonna deliver her to the brother, Elijah."