Elena Problems

Mia POV

I groaned as I sat at the Mystic Grill booth. I seriously didn't want to do two essays in one day. Who even does that?!

"You good there," Matt smirked as he refilled my soda. I pouted, they knew I wouldn't do good in these classes.

"It sucks! High school is definitely not fun like how they make it out to be." I closed my book. I felt like my brain was going to explode before I could enjoy my cheeseburger.

"Well you could always ask Elena or Bonnie for help. They always ace the tests."

"Probably. I think I'm just going to chill here for a bit and play some pool."

"Suit yourself." Matt left to go help others and I placed my books in my bag. I ate my food as I noticed a man staring at me from far.

I felt this weird vibe and focused my view on my fries. I heard him whispering to someone about Katherine. I snapped my head up, but he was gone.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I quickly turned my head, almost screaming in fright as I saw my Uncle looking like he wanted to laugh.

"You good there?"

"Yeah sorry. Just noticed something off." I thought for a moment. "I think the tomb allowed some vampires to escape."

My uncle sat down, "What makes you say that?"

"I saw a man staring at me. I heard him say something about Katherine," I saw Jeremy and Elena coming in. They sat next to us and I smiled at Jeremy.

"What's wrong? Stefan looked like someone stabbed him in the ass," Jeremy chuckled as Elena smacked his arm.

"Its vampire business. No humans allowed," I smirked.

"But I'm the boyfriend," Jeremy wrapped an arm around my shoulder, winking at me.

"Nope," I kissed his cheek.

I noticed Caroline looked off and I could've sworn it had something to do with Tyler. She and him had a weird relationship, they always were flirty but never were together in public.

Eh, not my business. If she wants to tell me, she'll do it on her own. I'm sure Elena will be the one to ask before anyone.

"You okay, Care? Something bothering you?" Elena asked, giving her a comforting smile.

Knew. It.

Caroline shrugged and I could tell she didn't want to talk about it. I gave Elena a pointed look while shaking my head. She pouted as she caught the hint.

"Okay enough with the sadness. I feel like I'm at a funeral," I rolled my eyes, "Let's all go out tonight and do something."

Caroline looked happy at that. "Can we go bowling? We've never done that as a group."

"Bowling sounds like a great plan." Uncle Stefan said as he stood up. "Mia let's go home and get ready for tonight. We'll meet you guys at 7 at the bowling alley."

I gave Jeremy a kiss and waved to the others as we left to my Uncle's car. "We aren't really getting ready are we."

"Nope. We are going to see the tomb." Stefan said as he pulled up to the woods, parking his car in a parking lot, before we set out on foot.

I followed him to the tomb and stopped my shiver as I took a look at the place I was held in since 1864. Pain, hunger, and misery were the only emotions during that time.

I felt Stefan rub my back soothingly as we stepped closer. It still wasn't okay for us to step inside, but we could smell no one in there.

We quickly looked at each other in worry. There were tomb vampires who knows where!