Elijah

Mia POV

"Okay then if its that easy why don't we just bring him down here!" I exclaimed for the fourth time to my mom, who was totally against my idea.

"Elijah killed Trevor, I don't trust that mans words anymore. And when we went to get more information, he almsot burned me alive!"

She still doesn't see my point! "Mom! Katherine is afraid of him for some reason. If Elijah really is that powerful, then maybe he can help us get Stefan out of that tomb."

I felt tears well up in my eyes at the thought of how bad my uncle must be. "I want him home." I whimpered, determined not to let the tears fall.

"He wants Klaus dead, just like the rest of us. Its bad enough we had to trap Elena in her own home because she wants to find him himself..but I'm not a human. I can take it."

Rose walked over to me. "I understand your idea, but its not worth you risking your life. Originals can compel vampires, they're much stronger."

"My uncle is worth dying for." I looked her straight in the eyes, making sure she understood that I knew the risk.

She was giving in. I could tell it from the way she frowned. "Fine..but when you talk to Elijah, make sure you are very very thorough. He'll find a loop hole."

I nodded and vamped out of the house, heading straight to Jeremy's. Right when I got there, I sensed something was off. I walked in and saw Elena's frightened stance and knew something happened.

"Elena," I placed my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me, immediately throwing her arms around me.

"Elijah was here."

"What?!" I pulled away from her, searching for any injuries.

"He was invited in by Jenna. She thinks he's here for the Founders Council but I know the real reason. He said he would see me soon," she whimpered, tears in her eyes.

"Listen to me, I promise you I won't let anything happen. I'll be in Jeremy's room with you, but I still need to go give Caroline a heads up okay?"

She nodded and I left to the school. I decided to walk instead of run it due to the fact people were driving around a lot. Just then, a black car pulled next to me and Tyler peeked his head out.

"Need a lift?"

"I can handle it," I sighed, just wishing he would drive on. He was stubborn, that I know.

"Please Mia, just get in. I'm on my way to see Caroline too." I looked at him confused, how did he know I wanted to see her.

"She texted me now can you please just get in!" I growled lightly before getting in the car. I kept my eyes straight ahead, not bothering to look anywhere else.

Just then, he turned into a fast food place and I rolled my eyes. "Seriously Tyler?"

"Even us supernatural creatures need to eat," he winked and I battled down a small smile. He ordered my usual and I was shocked he still remembered it.

"Mia I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry it still eats me away," Tyler spoke up as I was sipping my chocolate shake. I knew this talk was bound to happen, I can't really stay mad at him the rest of my life.

"I really did trust you, Ty. I actually meant everything, I never forced a smile or any emotion with you..but you lied to me the whole time." I placed the shake down, "I love you, always will."

He took my hand and kissed my knuckles, keeping his forehead on my hand. "Caroline and you are happy. Me and Jeremy are happy. A part of me will always love you, but I can't be with you again."