chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was a rainy day in Derry.
children were trying to get to school before rain comes down hard. Cars coming and going trying to get to work.

"One look it's the loser club" Henry bowers  the town menace said and pointed at them.

The loser club looked at the bowers gang in fear. Victor smiled, Patrick smirked,belch snirkced and Henry smiled widely at their fear.

A new girl named y/n walked in front of them then looked at the group on her right of young boys and one girl then looks to her left to see older boys. One has long black hair. Another has short dark hair and the last two has bleached blond hair, and the other has long brown hair with a mullet.

Seeing the bleach blond hair boy she smiled at him and keeps walking. She goes to class which victor criss has.she sits next to him and smiles at him.

Victor pov

I look at the girl next to me and seeing her smile at me. I smiled a little back to her.

I can't go soft I think to myself. henry will get on me about it. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed she was talking to me. "What did you say" I said looking at her.

"Oh I said I am y/n dixon nice to meet you.."she said looking at me

"Victor criss nice to meet you too  " I said to her then looked away

...time skip...

The finally bell ringed and I get up and walked out of school and go to Henry . I walked over then leaned against the car with Patrick.

Y/n  pov

I walked out of school and looked round I really didn't wanna go home I hate that place. I moved here because my dad got a job in Derry. I looked over and I saw the group of boys early this morning.

I walked over to them and I look at victor "hi victor what's your friends name smirked and looked them over

Then mullet guy walks over to me and smirked at me. I looked up and smiled go him "mine name is Henry the big guy is belch the tall one is Patrick you already met victor I see " Henry said to me.

I nod "yep I have class with him oh Btw I am y/n nice to met you guys" as I said that I looked over at victor  and winked then walked away awhile walking away I past a group of kids they looked at me surprised I only Shrugged it off

(This is my first story honestly I am not good at it. I have never did this before tell me what you guys think of it and maybe give me some tips please thank you)