Chapter 28

Y/n prov

Its been months since me and Victor started dating and I love him so much. We are walking around the small little town of derry it was a really nice day out. I was holding victor's hand and I could see his smile. Seeing him happy makes me happy and his love makes me feel love like I never had before.  We go to the lake and sits down watching the water and we are just talking as well everything is just prefect honestly.  I hope I don't just jinx that because that would suck after awhile we got up and goes home to my house well actually ours because victor basically moved in its funny because he stays at my house more then he stays at his house. We get to my house and relax after a long day outside we had so much fun I honestly enjoyed it like usually because its with Victor while we are relaxing together his phone starts ringing so he answers his phone and I watch him but since I didn't want to be nosey I looked away and turn the tv on and put the volume on low so I can still hear it but also won't bother him while he is on the phone. When his phone call was over he hangs up.  he looks at me and he says "I got to go home because my mom wants me to help her with something " so I nod and looks at him and says "alright I understand stay safe " he nods and smiles at me so I smiled back. 

He gets up and kisses me so I kiss back.  He then leaves my house and goes to his.  I sigh.  Ah I jinx it oh well so I just sit here watching tv thinking what else I could do instead of watching tv.  So what did I do?  Well I turned off the tv and played some music and get food one of my favorite things to do when I have nothing else to do then I turn on Netflix and watch a random movie that looked good to watch.  For some reason I have a bad feeling in my stomach that I am trying to ignore but I don't know why I have this feeling right now i hope victor is ok. 

Victor prov

After our long day hanging outside today we went back to y/n's house to relax basically my second home. We were relaxing in nice  silence then after while I phone was ringing I know I shouldn't answer but I had to so I did and answered it.  Awhile I was talking on the phone y/n puts the tv on but not to loud where it wouldn't  bother me which was nice but after a little bit of talking I hanged up and looks at y/n and I open my mouth and say "I got to go home because my mom needs help with something" she nods and she says "alright I understand salty safe" I nod and smiles at her and she smiles back then I got up and left but the thing is I wasn't talking to my mom it was actually Henry I pretend it was my mom but I am meeting Henry I shouldn't I know that but i have to actually so he could leave us alone once And for all.  I am done letting him and the other two ruin everything scaring my love of my life and her friends reason why she isn't like she was at school is because she doesn't really like to be mean like henry. So I am going to meet him and teach him a lesson I am sorry y/n but I need to do this he needs to learn if he doesn't well then I don't know what will happen to be honest but I will try my best not to get to injured during the fight that's about to come.

(Sorry it took for ever to updated I had a writers block and I finally am up dating sorry if its short but hope you like it)