Chapter 20

Pennywise prov

Watched my Target in fear last night I can't get enough of her fear its so much fun I love it I haven't been showing myself to her because I need to see what y/n  fears the most it looks like its a guy name Henry or it can be something different I need to find out what it is before I can make my move on killing her and her dumb friends that is.  Watching them in fear is the best showing them what they are afraid of is good my favorite part on being a clown and scaring them I want to show them what to fear the most and that's me Pennywise the dancing clown I am about to make a move soon to scare them again maybe next week or very soon so soon can't wait. I will show myself wants again soon it will be good that's for sure.

I go back to the house and watch them again tonight this time I might just as well show myself to y/n so I can see the fear in her,  I stare into the window and just smile and I hold a red balloon in my hand and I see y/n look over and her eyes go wide and I just smile more and I see the look in her eyes all of the fear its great. Y/n screams and her boyfriend comes and I hide away from the window. I watch in silence and hidden in the darkness  where they can't see me but I can see them.

Y/n prov

I was washing the dishes and when I look up to see outside I see a clown staring at me holding a red balloon smiling at me I froze at first with my eyes wide and scare I see him smiling more and I just scream in fear I hear Victor running from the living room to get to me and I look at him when I look back at the window the damn clown was gone dammit now I might look crazy because of this damn clown.  I see victor and walks towards him still scared. He looks at me and hugs me "what's wrong y/n " I just hug him back and say nothing he speaks again"tell me what's wrong princess" I finally found my voice and I told him what happened " I saw a clown in front of the window and it was holding a red balloon and just smiling at me Victor " he looks anger and he looks at the window "its probably Henry trying mess with us just to scare us for our reactions and fuck with our minds honestly I will kill him for this" I nod" you're probably right but no fighting because of this let's just ignore it "he nods"alright anything for you" I smile and he smiles back.

We go to my room and turns on the tv and puts Netflix on then watch a movie and lays down on my bed and we have the lights off and we have snacks and drinks,  this right here is my life and favorite part  and he is the best boyfriend ever I am so glad he is in my life that's for sure I love him and he loves me.