Chapter 3

Y/n pov

I was secretly watching victor and his friends bullying Richie and his friends. Poor guys I never really liked bullying and I heard about Bill's brother that just makes it harder. I couldn't watch anymore, I walk out and walked up to them I pushed victor away from Richie and then I walked up to Henry and punched him in the face and also went up to Patrick and Belch of course I pushed them away from the others too.

Sadly people watched surprised, waiting to see what will happened next. I looked at the four boys and glare to be honestly I was scared but I am good at hiding it very well, Henry looks at me surprised same as the others as soon as they saw my glare they froze. I giggle people have been scared of me in the pass if I have to do it again to help others I will.

Henry and the gang looks at me and glares back just so he won't well let's say ruin his reputation of the school in all honestly I get it but he walks away and still looking at me. He says "we will talk about this later"  of course  I only nod and they leave.

Victor pov

I was honestly surprised that y/n pushed me and hit Henry and pushed Patrick and Belch. I was scared of Henry hurting her but he didn't but as soon as I see why because I looked over at y/n let's just say she has a pretty mean glare and of crouse the loser club are laughing, I glared a little at them with out her noticing.

Patrick and Belch and Henry are scared of her glare too surprising me as well, never knew this is what it takes to scare us a death glare from a girl I like but we just walked away before anything else can happen awhile we were walking away Henry surprisingly said "we will never speak of this again" and I nod in return with the others.

Let me tell you  Henry and the other two dumb asses here have has a soft spot for her they don't like her but they do care for her it's something but surprisingly it's nice. I smiled to myself.

(Time skip brought you by the it clown)

Y/n pov

I was walking with the losers club and talking with them they were asking a lot of questions of why Henry and his gang didn't beat me up for doing what I did to them honestly I was surprised too but when I talked to Henry earlier before walking with them he told me that "he was honestly not going to hurt me for some reason they can't" but I didn't tell the loser club though they don't need to know about it or anything honestly, of course Richie is annoying as hell no wounder the others don't really like him I myself don't like kinda, I  wanted to hit him too with his stupid remarks.

We were walking around when I noticed Belch car in the distance but I didn't care but the others do, I kept walking awhile the others stop I looked at them and said" don't worry they won't hurt you if you are with me"  I gave them a closed eyes smile and turn around to keep walking they soon followed and we made it to the car as soon as we do victor walks up to me and I smile at him, he gives me a little smile back  and the losers club kept walking but I stayed with victor and the others.

(OK chapter 3 is up now if you like this let me know if I should update with a chapter 4 soon and let me know if I should add anything in the story too you can comment or message me :) thanks for reading oh and sorry if it's short)