Chapter 19

Victor prov

Its been a week since the attack against Henry and the others, I need to protect y/n but I don't wanna make her stay with me 24/7 I am not like that she can just call or text me if she needs  help.  She knows that I will be there for her when ever she needs me I will be right here,  right now she is out with Beverly and the others I had to stay and rest since I was still sore from the beating sadly ugh so bored what can I do awhile she is gone I guess I can watch a movie on Netflix. I grab the remote and puts on a random movie and watches it now I wait y/n to come home.

... Time skip brought you by Envy...

It's been a hour and she isn't home I hope she is okay I am worried I know she can take care of herself but I don't know about against the three of them maybe should text her.

Message to y/n: hey y/n❤ where are you?

Message to Victor: hey babe😍 sorry still over at Beverly's with the others I will be home soon.

Message to Y/n: oh okay that'd just get home before dark and stay safe. ☺

Message to victor: I will and ok don't worry I will text you if I need you 😋.

Message to y/n: alright bye babe❤.
(Read)

Y/n prov

Feel bad about making victor worry I am going home now I am tired anyways, I say bye to the others and walks out and I head home,  I keep walking its getting dark I need to hurry up home.  Finally after awhile I make it home I will in and closes the door and then walks over to Victor and sits by him and smiles then cuddles up to him.  Man I love him but I mostly love food and cuddles plus sleeping maybe I should marry my bed but I can't marry my bed though so sad oh well I have victor to make me happy.  I start to fall asleep by Victor. 

.. Time skip brought you by 🎶shape of you🎶..

I wake up by Victor and I notice the movie he was watching is off and I look at him and sees him sleeping which makes me smile knowing he is still here  that's good sometimes I feel like if I wake up the next day He won't be there and it will be all a dream but he is always  there we fall in love in mysterious ways and we found love right way we are I kiss his cheek and gets up then stretches and walks to the kitchen I love my food so why not eat if I need food,  I need food or feel the rath of my Hungary mood.

Someone's prov (you will find out in the next chapter who honestly you might be surprise lol)

I watch them cuddle and sleep then I noticed her wake and watched her go to the kitchen for what ever reason I guess food anyways the boyfriend  just stayed asleep I wonder how long he will sleep, I go back to the girl and just watched her eat whatever she picked and i just stand here in dark watching them through the window smiling.  They haven't noticed me yet what to do what to do oh I know let's throw a rock into the kitchen window yeah that's it and watched their reaction s to it.  I throw the rock into the window on the kitchen and just watch from the darkness and I smile hearing her scream in fear yes fear then the boyfriend jumps up and runs to her and checks on his girlfriend to make sure she is ok then he notices the rock then looks at the window and sighs I also think I heard a growl of anger too.  I hear him say "damn it Henry did this I am going to kick his ass for this tomorrow I promise" then he looks at his girlfriend "are you ok y/n" I watched her only nod in response I guess I scared her to much oh well that's the point right?.