Chapter 30

Sorry for updating so late.  I was looking for a job now I m waiting for a call back from one job that I got interviewed for.  Anyways I hope you like it let me know what  you think also should I add Victor seeing the clown more?  If so let me know.  Btw who saw IT chapter 2?  I haven't seen it yet was it good?
............................................................................
Y/n's prov

Its been weeks since the fight between Victor and Henry. Victor and I are actually getting ready to go out And have fun.  When we are done getting ready we leave and go to the park and walk round and I am holding his hand awhile walking and he is holding my hand back. Awhile walking we ran into Henry we stopped walking and look at Henry he backs up a little Patrick and belch are with him they watch what's going on and Henry backs off for now.  We walk past Henry and Victor bumps into Henry on purpose awhile we are  walking away. We met up with Ben and the others so we hangout and had fun with them, I told them what happened between Victor and Henry but not about the fight yet they don't need to know that just yet.

It was getting late so we leave and go back home well my house but Victor stays over a lot like he actually lives there but its fine my dad is ok with it too.  They are good friends which is good I am happy that they get along well with each other. I have to admit that I had a small crush on Henry but my crush on victor was stronger then the one on Henry. I fell bad yes but at the same time I don't because Victor makes me so happy I love him and he loves me. Being with Victor makes me happy and I just love it he also makes me feel safe when I am with him.

Its night now and we are back at my house relaxing for the rest of the night on the couch but I got up to get us some food to eat then I make some food for us well our favorite food. Then I go back to the couch to Victor I Hand him his food then we put on a movie and eat then we relax again. 

Victor's prov

Y/n and I went out today we went to the park and then we had ran into Henry, Patrick and belch. Then after that we hangout out with Ben and the others y/n told them what I did to Henry but not about the fight yet. We hang out with them for awhile then when they were talking I noticed a clown staring at us from a far I mostly noticed it staring at y/n but why what does it want from us or from her I will protect her no matter what the cost is for protecting the girl I love. 

I didn't tell them what I saw nor will I tell y/n just yet I don't want to scare her because I saw a stupid clown at the park with us just staring. I might tell her tomorrow or later on but maybe what I saw was fake it wasn't real I would look stupid if I said something to them right?  Maybe so maybe not I don't know but for now it sticks with me and me alone till I am ready to share what I saw at the park that day.