Chapter 22 special

Song up top ☝ is my favorite Heartbeat song

Happy Valentines Day Everyone 😁❤💜 hope everyone has a Amazing Day

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Valentines Day is today wow our first Valentines together, Victor and I. I can't believe it honestly it's amazing I love him so much I am so glad that we are together, right now I am actually at the store looking for something to get victor that he will love . I look round and smiles then I see his and mine favorite candy so i grab it and walk round looking for something us to get him too maybe a stuff animal like his favorite animal let's see his favorite  animal is a lion and I see one holding a heart. On the heart it says " I love you" which is prefect so I grabbed it, I  go to cheek out and buys the items I wanted  ( I honestly don't know so I am making it up lol) . I go and meet Victor at the restaurant he wanted me to meet him at so I go this is great it will be fun. I am wearing a dress that goes to my knees that's my favorite color  (you can pick the color ) and I am wearing  (heels/flats/shoes) I have my hair (up/down if your hair is short you can do a favorite style then) . Finally I make it to the restaurant that I am  meeting Victor at I walk in and looks round for him , I finally his in the corner of the restaurant waving his hands for me to go over so I did and I have his gift in a bag so he can't see them.

Victor pov

I have y/n meeting at this really nice restaurant for Valentines day today it's our first Valentines together which I am happy about because I can't see my life without her for sure. I got actually got her a ring I am going to ask her to marry me today I also got her a stuff animal it's her favorite animal too F/a (favorite animal ) that is holding a heart saying "Be Mine" and her favorite candy that's happens to be my favorite too to be honest I got her a heart balloon that says "Happy Valentines Day" I am waiting for y/n at the restaurant right now and finally I see her so I waved her her over to me and she walks over to me. She looks beautiful so damn beautiful, I am wearing a suit tonight and finally we sit down and talk then we order our food.

-----time skip brought you by Love----

We finish and we give each other our gifts then I decided to get on my knees and I bring the box out and I smile at y/n seeing the realization in her eyes made me happy "y/n you make me the happiness guy in the world I love you I don't know where I will be right now if I haven't met you and I can't see my life without you so y/n will you Marry me"  I look at her and y/n says "yes" with haply tears running down her face and nodding as well then she jumps on me hugging me when she pulls away I put the ring on her finger then I pay and we left afterwards we go home with our gifts and relax for the rest of the night. We watched movies and ate some snacks we also played some music after that we cuddle and just talk about the future and then watched more movies . We finally got tired so we go to bed so we can rest and get up tomorrow who knows what will happen now.

(Let me know what you want me to put in the next chapter  Btw did you like this chapter or no??)