Chapter 12

Y/n pov

I was getting ready for the date with victor I went with a short white dress but not to short for sure, I don't know what he has planned but I can't wait to go, I left my hair as it is then I put on some flats and victor told me to just wait at my house so we could walk together and that I won't have to worry about Henry as well. I wonder what will happen today how anything can happen. I feel like something is going to happen but I don't know if it's good or bad maybe both?. Dammit why am thinking about that hmm maybe because it's my first date? Yea that's it  I think.

Victor's pov

I got ready to pick up y/n at her house I don't have anything fancy but I just put on some jeans and a shirt  but I did get her white roses and some red roses together,  I also picked up a teddy bear I know she looks stuffed animals I mean who doesn't right?,  I head off to her house and when I got there I knock. Y/n opens the door and smiles when she saw me but I blushed she looks amazing omg . I gave her the flowers and the bear, she walks  in the kitchen and puts the roses in a white vase with water and the bear next to it. I smiled at her cuteness. I say "Ready to go" then she nods "yea I am ready to go victor" she said and I took her hand and we walked out, she locks the door and we head into town. I took her to a nice restaurant not a fancy one but it was still good after that we just walked around and went to the lake.

Y/n pov

It was so much fun surprisingly the loser club was at the lake today they saw me and victor beverly was the first to speak up "y/n was are you two doing here" she smirks of course she knows why else would I be wearing a dress, I of course blushed and I look away shyly and said "on a date with victor duhh" then she speaks up again this time to victor "don't hurt her or I will hurt you" victor puts his hands up in defense saying " of course not why would I hurt angel she's beautiful " then there is go blushing more maybe dying inside from this, of course he knows that too I see that smirk of his on that stupid but cute pale face.

Ben's pov

Y/n on a date with victor I looked at the guys and see that they had envy in there eyes as well as mine, she's a good looking girl but we all know that we didn't have a chance, she's out of our  League but prefect for victor ever since they met he has changed. He has been nicer to us and protected us from Henry too they are good together I am happy for them both.

Richie's pov ( surprise?)

I smirk of course of have a good comment now since she's blushing I speak up this time before the others "well when you're ready don't for get to use a condom" then I got punched by Mike "oww I was kidding" then Stanley speaks up "shut up Richie " I nod then I look up at y/n and victor seeing them both blushing haha score I made them both blush all of a sudden Eddie hits me "oww dammit I said I was kidding you asshole" Eddie looks at me "don't do it again Richie"  everyone is laughing at me now great it was just one stupid comment people

(Sorry it took so long, should I keep going on this story??)