Chapter 9

Victor's pov

It was the next day we had school I am not ready for that I will have to see the guys and face Henry if he tries to do something, I walked over to y/n house and waited for her she opened the door and I smiled she smiled back and we head off to school we got there and Henry and the others aren't here yet good. We go to our lockers and grabbed our stuff and went to class I never really went to class but I have to now if I want avoid Henry and the other two fuckers now.

Awhile in the middle of class Henry walked in oh god he has that stupid smirk on his face I know something is going to happened to day I need to make sure she  is ok when I see her today, he better not of hurt her if he tries or does anything he is dead same with the others.

Y/n  pov

I was sitting in class and I looked out the window because I was bored while I looked outside I saw something moving by the trees I looked closer I swear I saw a damn clown and I hate clowns I really do I was watching it to see if it moves or not but my name was called by Eddie and I look at him "oh yes Eddie can I help you" he looks at me worried "are you ok I been calling your name I wanted to know if your okay from what happened yesterday" I nod"oh yea I am fine don't worry "I look away when I looked out the window the damn clown was gone where did it go.

Class was over and I walked out while I was walking out I saw a red balloon I didn't follow it because victor came into my sight and walked over to him never trust a balloon no matter what when I was walking towards him I of course saw Henry following him and belch and Patrick were with them, victor grabs my hand and we walked away with them following I saw the losers club and gave them a soft smile saying that it's fine don't worry about it.

Henry's pov

I was following the damn Trader's and I see the loser club and glared at them they back away and we go out side victor has y/n behide him to protect her but nope I gave Patrick a signal and he grabs y/n to hold her back, I smiled belch grabs victor and I start hitting him and I smile but I heard her scream telling me to stop and leave them alone she cries but I couldn't stop I can't stop because they betrayed me I felt hurt but they deserve this.

I was done hurting victor belch let's him go and he falls to the ground in pain and I look at y/n and smile Patrick pushed her to the ground next to victor and kicks her hard into the stomach and we walk away.

Eddie's pov (didn't see that did you well me neither lol )

We watched y/n and victor being followed by Henry and the others she saw us and gave us a soft smile but I could tell she was scared we followed behind them without them knowing, they went behind the school and we watched round the corner we saw victor getting punched by Henry and Patrick holding y/n she was crying. When it was over we hid and saw the gang leave but when we looked back at the other two we saw them laying down, victor having blood on his face and y/n still crying holding her stomach I guess one of them kicked her or punched her.

I walked over and she hears me but flinched I guess she thought it was Henry but I got on my knees and helped her then helped victor we leave and take victor to the nurse and clean his wounds, I looked over at y/n I see her deep in thought  I guess she is thinking about something.

Author's pov

Y/n was thinking about that clown and hoping that victor was ok she thinks it's her fault that victor got hurt because of her but what she doesn't know everyone is scared of Henry even victor was it was a surprise that he stand up to Henry we wouldn't do that to anyone else. Y/n was watching Eddie helping victor with his wounds but her mind keeps going back to that damn clown why did she saw it why was it there did anyone else see it or was it only her who did?

Will Henry and victor ever become friends again over time? Or not? But we have to wait and see won't we but what does that clown want from y/n her fear?  Why did he have to show himself to her and was he the reason why bill's little brother disappeared she never saw that clown before till now

(Ok chapter 9 is here finally comment what you think and video above its actually good I didn't know what to put either a picture or a video but I went with a video lol)