Chapter 27

Y/n prov

Me and Victor are hanging out at my house and he did go home to get some of his clothes and I look at him while he is sleeping then I get up and kiss him on the cheek then goes downstairs and I am wearing one of his shirts that us big on me. When I made it to the kitchen I start making breakfast for us then Victor comes downstairs and he wraps his arms round me from behind then I finish cooking and smiles.  "Come on victor I want to get now you know" I giggle and he smiles and chuckles "fine let's go eat" he helps me take the food to the table and after that we sit down and starts eating our food. After we finished I grabbed the dishes and takes them to the sink and cleans them after that I put them away and then we go to my room and watches movies after awhile we hangout and talk ignoring the movie that's on sometimes tho we will watch a little bit of it then go back to talking.

... Time skip...

We got bored so we both gets up he goes to the bathroom to change awhile I stay in my room to change after we are done we both go outside to a dinner to eat. We order what we want to eat then we wait.  Finally what feels like an hour of waiting for food it finally comes to us.  We start eating and we finish eating and victor pays then we leave.  We go to the Arcade to play games with the loser club well we all are in the loser club now even victor but that's fine. We all are friends now anyways so its good.

Victor prov

We are at the arcade having fun with y/n and with the others. If I haven't met y/n I would probably still be hanging out with Henry and the others also picking on the others but now its different and I like that because my life is turned round and I am doing great right now and I know my family is proud of me and I know y/n is also proud of me too.  I love her with all of my heart and I know she loves me the same. I also love everything about her for a example her smile then her personality. We got bored plating games so we hanged out at the lake till sun down then we walk home together and go to bed.

It was the next morning and i cuddle up to y/n and stayed like that for a while till she woke up and I smile. She looks at me when she woke up and smiles at me then I kiss her and she kiss me back. She gets up and goes to the bathroom and I can hear the water running I guess she is taking a shower. I get up and goes downstairs and makes breakfast today. As soon as I finished making breakfast  y/n came downstairs so I set up the table then gave her a hug then we sit down and start eating our breakfast. We then finish and I wash the dishes this and we just sit round watching TV since we didn't feel like going anywhere today instead just stayed home and relax. W

e are watching SpongeBob and i tickled y/n foot a little to see what happens then I hear laughing and I smile yes she is ticklish awesome.  I keep tickling and she keeps laughing trying to get free finally she does and I stop tickling her so we go back to watching tv.