Chapter 8

Y/n pov

It was time for school so I got up and got into the shower and took a fast one so I won't be late then I get dress after I dried off and I grabbed my phone and earphones with my bag and left. I waited outside eating an apple I was waiting for the bowers gang to pick me up, when I saw the car stop in front of me I got in and sat by Victor and I smiled and said hello to everyone. We arrived at school we got out and went our separate ways I went to my locker and grab my books then I closed my locker and I saw the loser club there it scared me I didn't hear them walk up to me at all.

Ben looked at me "hey y/n wanna hang out with us at the lake again" I looked at him then the others and nods "sure I will, I will meet you there after school today" Ben looked at the others and nods and they walked away. I went to class and sat down me being who I am I hate math so I looked out the window watching the wind go by with the birds flying.

..time skip..

After school I went home and dropped off my bag and changed into shorts and a tank top and I left and went to the lake to meet the loser club, what I didn't know was that the bowes gang saw me and was following me too, I got there and sat down by beverly and smiled we talked about random things.

Henry' pov (let's see how this goes )

I saw y/n walking somewhere we followed her when I saw that she went to the lake I didn't expect her to hangout with the losers club, I got mad I didn't mean to hurt her but I hate the losers club she knows that I didn't know they were friends. I walked up to her and the others backed way and y/n  turned round and sees me and the others and her eyes were wide in shock and a little scared. I had angry all over my face but I punched her she falls back on the ground everyone was shocked then I kicked her in the stomach, she screams in pain and I start yelling at her "WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH THEM I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THEM YET YOU STILL BE FRIENDS WITH THEM" the next thing I knew I was punched in the face and I fell back on my ass, I saw victor in front of me with his fist up and I saw that slut (aka beverly sorry I forgot what he calls her in the movie)  helping y/n.

Victor's pov

I saw Henry looking somewhere and I saw he was watching y/n he started following her so did we when we saw that she went to the lake. we went too but I didn't expect to see her hanging with the loser club but I knew she was friends with them but I didn't tell anyone. I saw Henry ball up his fist when I saw the losers back way and y/n turn around to see what's wrong when her eyes landed on us she was shocked plus scared then next thing I knew she was punched and kicked by Henry and I heard him yelling "WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH THEM  I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THEM YET YOU STILL BE FRIENDS WITH THEM" I ran in front of her and punched Henry so hard that he fell on his ass he was shocked hell everyone was but I didn't care I saw that girl beverly helping y/n but since I was watching them I didn't know that Henry got up and punched me I bite my lip in pain. I saw y/n start crying because we were fighting I know that she thinks it's her fault but it's not I need to tell her that later, henry and i were fighting but finally belch and Patrick pulled him away and held on to him.

Henry was Beyond pissed I looked at Patrick and belch they shook their heads and dragged henry away from us, I went to y/n and helped her calm down I slowly picked her up and I looked at the losers and nod my head and leave awhile holding her in my arms awhile she cried and I went straight to my house and I told her it wasn't her fault and to rest.

Author's pov

Victor made it home and went to his room and layed y/n on the bed and then walked out to get her some pain reliever and water to help he walked back in the room and hand it to her and she took them, Victor walked to his bathroom grab some towels then puts water on them and walks to her side and cleans her wounds also patched them up. Y/n  looks at him and he wipes away her  Tears and looks at her "it's not your fault please don't think that ok I can see it in your eyes" she nods and looks at his wounds her eyes widen victor looks at her confuse then she sits up and grabs another wet towel and cleans his wounds up and patched them for him of course victor finally realized why she did that and smiled knowing she cares about his health too but he isn't sure that Henry and him will still be friends we just have to wait and see don't we.

( ok finally got chapter 8 up oh if you guys love kpop like bts and exo many others up top there is exo singing Baby Don't Cry love that song kinda thought it goes with this but maybe not anyways tell me what you think thanks :) and thank you for the support too it means a lot to me should I try to do another fight scene against henry and victor or something didn't but I will be adding pennywise in chapter 9 too wait and find out what I have plan for that lol )