Chapter 13

Victor's pov

After we went to the lake and talked to the loser club and hangout a little for some reason I felt like we where being watched by someone honestly I don't know who but they better stay away from y/n or anyone else I will hurt that person now that I think about it its probably Henry that asshole needs to stay away from anyone of else or he will get hurt by me of course. I look at y/n man she just beautiful sometimes I feel like I don't deserve her or her kindness. She look none I seen before. She cares, she sweet, shy, adorable, loves me for who I am she of course cares about her friends as well I am glad I met her and took her on a date.

Y/n pov

I can't believe I am saying this but I love him so much I will die if I say it first to him though and he is different than anyone I saw right through him when I first met him when he was friends with Henry and the other two but he was faking it because he was scared of Henry I mean who wouldn't be scared of him that guy is crazy. The date was amazing I had so much fun with him and the lake was great too I also hanged out with my other friends that was fun as well but I can tell something was wrong with victor, he was thinking about something. I might ask him he might tell me right? Worth a shot so here goes nothing. I look at victor to see him already looking at me I blushed "hey victor was everything ok yesterday" he looks at me confused " yeah why" I look at still and smiles "I saw you thinking about something at the lake yesterday I just wanted to know" he looks at me "oh I felt like someone was watching us  yesterday " now that surprised me I wonder who it was maybe Henry or that clown maybe? I just nod at him "oh maybe it was nothing" he just nods.

Eddie's pov

When we were all hanging out yesterday at the lake with y/n and victor I felt someone was watching us I know the others felt it too. I even saw it on victor's face but y/n she didn't seem to know maybe was ignoring it probably but after we left me and the guys talked as we watch them leave, yeah we all felt it. I look at Richie "you felt someone watching us right" he nods then we look at beverly she nods the rest nods too.  I look at Mike and bill "who could it be" Mike looks at me "what about that clown" bill nods then says "o-o-or H-H-Henry" we all just nod and left after that.

(Sorry about the long update and if anyone has a idea for the story let me  know and I hope you like it sorry if it's short )