Chapter 5

Y/n pov

It was after school and I was getting my bag I heard something and I look over my shoulder and see victor waiting for me and when I was done I walked over to him and look up at him "sorry victor I am not hanging out with you and the guys today I have plans with my other friends the loser club" after I said that I swear I saw something in his eyes telling me I better not go but I ignored it and walked away.

I know he won't hurt me but it could have been jealous I don't know but he better not ruin my day today with his friends, I walked over to the losers club and we left to go to the lake when we got there I sat down on the edge of the cliff and watched them jump in the water, I of course didn't there is no way in hell I am going to swim in my bra and underwear In front of them. I know beverly did it but I am not going to, meaning I just can't and won't.

Victor pov

I went to pick up y/n to walk with her after school and I walked over to her class, I know Henry and them are waiting for us. She heard me walk in and when she told me that she can't hang out with me and the others because of the stupid fucking loser club I was mad but I couldn't say anything or do anything I was shocked and jealous but I kept control of my emotions and watched her walk away, I can't hurt her and I won't hurt her.

I walked away after a minute and went up to Henry and belch, and also Patrick stupid horny prick anyways when Henry noticed y/n wasn't with me, he looked at me and opened his mouth "where is she I thought you were getting her". Of course I can't lie so I said the truth "she is hanging out with the stupid loser club today she didn't tell me where they where going either". He nod and got in the car and we followed belch started driving to where ever we are going.

..time skip..

Auther pov

Y/n was still watching them play in the water finally they got out and went and sat by her and they talked for awhile but she wanted to go home and rest for once today. Y/n got up and grabbed you're stuff and waved bye to them when you were walking you felt like someone was there. Like watching your every move and for once today you felt scared but kept walking to your house then remembered that you have victor's phone number so you texted him saying that some guy or someone was following you awhile waiting for him to text back you heard the person that is following you laugh.

At the point you wanted to run but stayed clam and finally your phone went off signaling that you had a message, it was victor saying that he was on his way towards you with the guys. nodding to yourself and kept walking finally hearing a car coming your way in front of you seeing the guys made you happy, victor got out of the car and ran towards you putting you behind him in a protective way and Henry and belch plus Patrick also got in front of you as well the guy that was following you was some random boy from the school.

(Should I add anything to chapter 6?? Oh and thanks for reading :) plus does anyone like bts?? Kpop?? )