Chapter 33

Victor POV

I went to the store to get some time for y/n and plus snacks for me when I walked by an alley way i was grabbed and pulled into it and my back slammed against the wall and i look up and i see Henry, Patrick and finally belch and those two are holding me there and Henry is holding a knife. I glared at them. Henry cuts my cheek for a warning but i then kicked him hard in the balls and he falls to the ground and drops the knife in front me so i kicked it away from us when i did i see him trying to get up but couldn't he orders Patrick to and belch to teach me a lesson but i then break free from them and i punch belch in the face and he falls back then patrick hits me but then i dodged his other punch and i kicked him on the back of his legs and he fell to the ground. I grab my bags and walk away from there back to y/n house since i live there now i moved in after a while and her dad was ok with that since he always gone on trips for his job. When i got back to the house and i see bikes outside the house the loser club came by to hangout well that's fine i walk inside and puts the stuff down and then puts them away and i walked into the living room where they are at and sits down by y/n and wraps my arms around her waist and smiles and talks with them for awhile. The loser club left after while and i start to make out with y/n and she makes out back and it starts to get heated when all of a second the door slams open and we see richie come in then we pull away and saw us and he smirks then i hear him say " get some" and i look at him and whispers " cock block by the pervert"  both of them hears me and starts laughing and Richie leaves and i get up and locks the door this time and we go upstairs and sits on her bed and i smile at y/n now where were we she giggles and shakes her head and says " sorry buddy you got cock block by richie tonight see maybe next time love" i playfully glare at her and smiles then we lay down and talk about the future. Y/n stops talking and i look at her i see that she fell asleep and i kiss the top of her head then gets up to turn off the light when i do i see a clown staring at us from the closest and then i turn the light on its gone then back off its back what the hell is with this clown that's it tomorrow we are having group meeting to see if anyone has seen this clown i turn the light back on and i get in bed and wraps my arms round y/n and falls asleep with the lights on tonight.

I woke up in the middle of the night and i seen that the lights are off weird by y/n turned them off sometime during the night then i get up and turns on a light that's far from her so i can see and the light won't wake her up and i walk to the door and opens it and walks out then goes to the bathroom and i do my business then i flush and wash my hands and i look down the stairs and sees a light on still oof i don't want to go down there so it won't hurt to leave one in during the night i go back to the room and closes the door and turns off the light and i get back to bed and wraps my arms round my beautiful girlfriend and she cuddles right into me and i smile then covers us up for the night and i go back to bed . well it didn't work that way sadly i hear tapping against the window and i look up at the window and i see the clown and i glare at it and it smiles at me and i get up and turns the other light back on and i lay back down and wraps my arms back round y/n and she cuddles back for warmth and i smile at her then i start remembering how i got cock block by richie how sad you know oh well but we do have to have a meeting at the park about this damn clown i know i am not the only one seeing this thing round here in Derry.