Chapter 25

Eddie POV

We are all hanging out together having fun and what I mean by we well the loser club that Henry likes to call us,  Bill,  Ben,  Mike,  Beverly, Richie,  Stan, Y/n and Victor now oh don't forget I am in it too Anyways we are hanging out at the park right now just talking and laughing at each other.  Victor smacks Richie at the back of his head because of course he had to say something stupid and now we are getting up to go get some food.  We haven't seen Henry or the others for a while now I wonder what happened to them not that I actually cared though he did some messed up things to us for the past years.  We are at a diner and we have a table where everyone can sit together so we can talk but not loud we don't wanna get kicked out.  I don't want y/n to get mad if we get kicked out before we can eat let's just say when Richie got us kicked out once he wasn't aloud to talk for a week and also y/n smacked him for it too because food is her life when she is hungry don't mess with y/n when is hungry that's for sure we all learned our lesson mostly Richie did so yeah now food time.

Y/n POV

We are at a Diner right now getting food so we all can eat and Victor is sitting next to me and we have already order and waiting for our food to get here and also Beverly and Bill should date or Beverly and Ben one of those two need to get together that's for sure I can tell they like her and I think she likes one of them too I can't tell first that matter anyways I'm holding Victors hand and talking to everyone.  The others saw our matching tattoos and I explained to them why we got them.  Well because I love it and I love him too,  we only have the one tattoo and we won't get anymore tattoos.  Our food finally got here so we all are eating now.

.. Time skip..

Its dark now so Victor and I are holding hands and walking home right now and just talking to each other then I look at the Night sky and listening to victor talking about random things then something he said caught my attention.  I look at him "what did you say" he smiles and says "do you want a family together someday " I blush and looks away I say " yes I do I actually have been thinking about it " he blushes but nods and smiles more and he says "good I am glad I am not the only one".  We finally make it home and we go to my room and we lay. On my bed and puts a movie on and we kiss then starts watching them movie.

Nobody's POV
Later that night Daryl y/n's dad comes home and goes to y/n room and checks on her then see her and victor asleep and walks in and covers them up then he goes and turns off the movie that they were watching together before they fall asleep then he goes to his room and goes to bed too.  The next morning he wakes up and goes makes breakfast for everyone in the house then y/n wakes up and sees Victor till asleep so she goes downstairs and sees her dad and smiles.  Then she goes and hugs him And he hugs back.  He says "good morning sweet I missed you" y/n says " good morning to you too dad and I missed you too" then Victor comes down and smiles then they start eating breakfast.  They all stayed inside to relax for the day.

(Let me know what you think and sorry for the long wait)