Chapter 21

Y/n prov

Its been a week since that accident happened me and Victor are looking for Henry right now so he can get his ass kicked by Victor.  For scaring me that night honestly I would love to kick his ass to,  we finally see him hanging out with Belch and Patrick.  Victor  walks over and just punches him start in the face the force of the punch makes him fly back and lands on his ass.  Henry looks at him in shock then he stands up fast then Victor yells "that's for scaring my girl asshole" then Henry flinches. He also yells "I didn't do shit to her so fuck off" then Henry gets in victor face but Victor pushes him away and he walks to me and holds me close to him "whatever just stay away from else or else Henry ".  We then walk away and go to a dinner to eat and just relax for awhile.

Victor  prov

I punch the fuck out of Henry and I am proud of it too  I would love to do it again just for y/n I love her to much for her to get hurt. Right now we are at a dinner after I punched Henry I got hungry so we just walk away and went for food.  i looked at her "hey after we eat and relax let's go to the gym " she turns to me "good idea" we both smile yep this day will be interesting for sure. we walk in the dinner and we went to sit and the waiter waited for us to Oder and so we did then we waited for our food to come to us. As we waited we just talked finally our food comes.

.... Time skip....

I paid the bill I didn't want y/n to pay what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let do that then not a good I will tell you that much anyways after we rest and ate of course we went to the gym and worked out together which was great we both want to hit Henry and Belch, Patrick for beating us or scaring us I can't wait for that day to come.  It will be worth it too having to punch them for what they did to us even the loser club will be by our side when it happens too.

(Sorry it took awhile and sorry if its short hope you love it though ❤️)