Anna

Ahhhh please stop pulling my hair ,I cried as Jean is dragging me out the shower. No bitch why the fuck are you in the shower? he scream as I covered my face.

So I went off to college,I did my 4 years and was so in love with this star Football player who got cut for having a angry issue.
He was so nice and loving at first but turn nasty once we started getting serious and moved back to Tampa.
He hated Jason for no reason.

Today I took my daughter to her daddies and he swear I was fucking Jason still but I wasn't ..

Please I cried as I locked myself in my bathroom. Please just go ,I scream as he kicked at my door. Please I'm sorry,please nooo please stop .
Nooo nooo please ,please stop I yelled trying to get his hands from around my neck.
I couldn't believe I was  in my first abusive relationship. He was really my first boyfriend and he was so nasty it was crazy.

After he punched my legs and thighs up he dragged me to the bed. It was to the point that I didn't want Lele around at all and I knew I had to get out of this relationship.
Next morning
Hello? I moaned as Jason calls me.
Aye you busy?
Um no what's wrong? Is Lele okay?
Yeah she good I just need to talk to you
Um about what?
Listen I just need to talk to  you one on one 
Oh okay I'm getting up now,I'll come to granny house.
Okay
Looking right into Jean eyes I could tell he wanted to know what Jason wanted.

So you going to meet your nigga? He asked as he looked at me with evil in his eyes.

No I'm not , he probably just want my half of Lele's school money I explain. Man stop lying you know that nigga wants my pussy he said standing up in front of me.

Pushing me down into the bed, Im trying to jump up but he isn't letting me.
Ughhh please stop I cried as he pushed me back down and grabbed a handful of hair. Ahhhh stop Jean ,please I cried as he removed his dick from his boxers.

Stuffing it in me without no care he started to choke me and fuck me. I really couldn't believe this shit. I had to run from this shit.
😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

Pulling up to my granny house ,Jason car was already there and he was sitting on the porch with my granny ..
Make this shit fast  or I'll come drag your bitch ass from up there,Jean said as he looked at me.
Okay Jean I whisper getting out the car,my legs was so sore and I had to wore make-up because My eye was blacked.

Hey Granny baby, my grandma cheered as Don looked at my car. We still haven't talked but he did hug me once I came back home from College.

Hi Don ,Hi Jason I said as I sat next to my grandma.
Anna is that nigga beating you up?Don straight up asked.
Umm what's up Jason? I nervously asked ignoring my brother and his question.

Man come on Tatanna you know that's the question I need a answer to. Leanna said he hit you yesterday morning right in front of her.

I'm not trying to get into that. Thank y'all for caring but I have to be to work. Can you tell Leanna I said I'm sorry and I'll come see her soon I cried as I stood to stand.

I wasn't able to wore short stuff or dresses so the bruise on my legs was covered.

Going back to my car I could see Jean looking at me with angry in his eyes. My brother and Jason had walked in the house they where mad at me and I knew it.

Soo what they had to say? Oh we planning Lele's 10th  bday I lied.
No you lying ,I seen how that nigga was looking at me.
He want that pussy? No he don't please don't started I can't deal with this today. I have to go to work I whisper.

(This nigga finna make the dumbest mistake of his life.)
Pulling my hair he wanted to fight me in my granny momma drive way. I think this nigga though my family was okay with that bullshit. Shit my brother played with guns and he would put a bullet in a bitch fast.

Pulling my hair he punched me in the face. Covering my face he started to punch and hit me across the head.
Crying and feeling the blood from my face drip. Hoe you want to play with me? he yelled as I reach for the door.
Nooo please I didn't do nothing ,I cried as he literally pulled me into the backseat. Making me kick ,I kicked the horn.

fighting him back was so senseless because he would beat my ass worst.