Jason

Man this nigga is beating my sister Don said running outside.
We had went into the house because Anna was lying and she was covering up for this nigga . As me and Don is talking we hear the horn blow, looking out the window all you see if Jean on top of Tatanna beating the shit out of her.

Running out the door Don was pissed the fuck off. I never thought I would care this much about Someone who I could barely stand to be in the same room as. She had a attitude at times  and I sometimes felt she trick me. But at this Moment I knew I had to save her for my daughter. This shit wasn't cool at all.

Pulling Jean off of Tatanna Don and I did what we do. Kicking and stomping this nigga into the cement.
Fuck boy you don't hit my fucking sister Don scream as Tatanna is crying as her grandma held her.

Beating this nigga ass for about 5 mins the police had just arrived. Pulling us off of him they handcuffed us. You better never touch her again I yelled as I kicked him one last time. Nigga had my baby momma fucked up
🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫
12 a.m( Same day)
Walking out the jail with Don the charges was dismissed but we still had to get bond out. I regret going to jail but not beating that nigga ass for beating my baby momma up.
Renee was so mad at me because I went to jail and fought for Tatanna,she was saying she was leaving me. But what the fuck did she think I was gonna do? Let this nigga kill my child's momma? So she could leave I was sick of her jealous ass anyways she was so jealous of Tatanna it was crazy.

Standing outside the jail with some sweat pants and a sweat shirt, her hair was into a big thick ponytail. Her face was so bruised but you could see the beauty in her still ..
Looking at me she just stared. It was this weird feeling in my gut that I never had before.

Thank y'all so much ,I am sorry yall had to jump into some shit like that. I really didn't know how to tell no body she said as she hugged her brother.

Can I have a hug? She asked as he looked at me. Umm you good Tatanna ,I just didn't want you to be hurt like that I said as she looked at me. Okay can you shake my hand at least? She sadly said as she looked at me. Yeah ,I replied shaking her hand.

3 months later
After all the shit with Tatanna and Jean shit was back the same. Renee did leave, she was just sick of the relationship,it had nothing to do with Anna. (I thought)
Lele was about to be ten and Tatanna wanted to have a outrageous 10th birthday party. She had rented this building with a pool attached and she had all type of shit ordered.
Jean was in jail facing a lot abuse charges, the nigga was gone.

Damn Pete whisper as Tatanna came into the pool room with her friend Nancy. For a white girl Nancy was bad but she was the hoe of the city.

Looking at Anna, she was indeed sexy as fuck. Her body was prefect and she looked yummy. She honestly always looked yummy ,I just couldn't get alone with her because she was young and we didn't agree on a lot of shit with our daughter.

 She honestly always looked yummy ,I just couldn't get alone with her because she was young and we didn't agree on a lot of shit with our daughter

Man nigga don't be looking at my baby momma like that I said pushing him.

Hey baby daddy she cooed as she got close to me.
What's good Anna ?I said looking over her body. Damn she fine as fuck the d.j said as He walked pass Anna.

Can I have a hug today? She asked. She always wanted a hug but I would always tell her no. But today I wanted the hug.
Hugging her I felt her skin,She felt so soft.  Aww I feel so special she said as she looked at me. I got a hug from my baby daddy she said as she twerk. Laughing at her I wanted to kiss her so I did. Shit I wanted to taste them lips, I wanted her like real deal wanting her.   Kissing her lips I grabbed her back as I gave her my tongue to suck on. Kissing me back she seem to enjoy the feeling .

Wow this is very weird, Lele said as she looked at us making us pull apart .  Aye girl shhh Tatanna said as she looked at our daughter. Momma you can come stay with my daddy and me Lele said as she looked at her momma.

Haha baby girl you is really trying your luck,daddy just kissed me because he feel sorry for me she said as her eyes tear up.
I wasn't kissing her because of that, I kissed her cause I wanted to make love to her body but I didn't want to make more issues with her. We was okay now as baby momma , baby daddy.