Jason

Who is it?? I asked as I put my shirt on. My daughter was sleeping in her bed and I was just laying around the house.

Who is it I said again turning the porch light on. Anna she said as I looked at her pregnant body. Her titties was so juicy and her stomach was poking.
What's up ?I asked as I looked at her. She was mean to me, I don't know why she let Renee bitch ass get to her.

I want to sleep here, she shortly said walking right into my house. Looking at her crazy I locked and closed the door . She had me clueless, walking behind her she went straight into my bed.
Getting under the cover she just laid on her side. The shit was weird, turning the light back off I was so surprised.
Not touching her I laid down.

12 p.m
Ahhhhhhhh yesssss she moaned as she rode my dick. Ughhh please she said as I sucked her titties. Hmm please she moaned as we had hot sex. She was so wet and I enjoyed the pussy. I'm sorry I mumble as she took the dick,I'm sorry to daddy she cried as she bounced on my hard dick. Kissing her I licked her face as she enjoyed the dick. Hmm she moaned as she cum all on me. Picking her up I slowly laid her down I looked over her thick body. Lifting her legs I went in. Beating the pussy up she scream and moaned as she took the dick. Daddy please she cried as I made love to the kitty.
Next morning
Waking her up in the morning with breakfast, Lele was so happy. Mommy we got bacon, sausage, pancakes and eggs.
Lele song as she looked at her mommy.

Aww thanks baby she cooed as I sat next to her. Kissing my lips she told me thank you too. I was kinda confused but I wasn't gonna say nothing about it .
All I really wanted was her and my kids but she left me because Renee was tripping,I knew it was my fault but give me a try don't just leave me.
A bitch shouldn't be able to make you leave me. I had moved on even though I just made love to the woman of my dreams I still couldn't just take her back.

I had to let her know that I was seeing someone and I didn't think it was fair that she just came over and make it seem like shit is good when we was just fighting and fussing at each other.

Lele go finish eating so we can go get in the pool. Oh okay Daddy she said as she kissed her momma stomach. Looking at me I knew she knew I was gonna say something.

What's up Anna? I questioned. Um nothing I just missed you and I want to lay with you she said seeming a lil upset.

I miss you to but we broke up because you let a nobody get in your head I said. No we break up because you lied and you act like you couldn't control her. She smartly replied.

Listen I don't want to fight with you ,what we had last night was great I really loved every minute of it. But I have to keep it real, I have been dating someone and we are together I said really fast

Why do you move on so fast? That's crazy but it's cool I'll leave. Thanks for the free dick I'll see you later she said getting up to put her clothes on. My daughter had her body right I just loved how she looked.
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
4 weeks later
Don you talked to Sam? I asked my best friend as he looked at me. Um yeah he was at the shop with Kendra he said making me look at him with a what the fuck look.
Kendra was the girl I was dating she bartend at the bar. She was really pretty but she had some hoe ways.

Looking up to see her and Sam enter the barbershop the shit looked crazy but I wasn't gonna say nothing.

Hey baby she said as she kissed my lips. What's good Kendra I asked as I grabbed her hips. Nothing much went to the other shop with Sammy she laughed. Oh okay what was popping over there? Nothing much they was booked Sam said as he looked at me. I trusted my brother with money and business not with pussy.

After the thing with Anna last month I haven't seen her at all. My daughter was dropped off to my momma's and that was it.
I see your baby momma having a baby shower today, Kendra said as she played on her phone.
Yeah she is I said feeling a lil salty
You wasn't invited? I thought the father was supposed to be there she nonchalantly said as she went up and down on Anna Ig.
Why she got your daughter looking grown??? she shouldn't have her hair straight this young

Looking at the pictures on my phone I didn't see nothing wrong with her hair. She had hair like her momma and it was beautiful to me. Looking at Anna pictures she was getting ready for a baby shower that I wasn't invited to

 Looking at Anna pictures she was getting ready for a baby shower that I wasn't invited to

Babyshower for Miss Ja'Anna . Private event if you wasn't invited please don't come. #Securityisatthedoor.

She was being petty for real.