No fuck ups

Arriving to my place Don had been staying here so I knew everything was okay.
Leanna you can stop crying you will be with your daddy Monday. We going to Disney Tomorrow so I wanted you to be with me.
Mommy you taking me to Disney?? She said quickly clearing her voice.

Yes girl so Stop crying, you making  me feel like you don't love me, I said as I helped her out the car. Mommy I love you, I just love my daddy to..
Okay that's okay but momma want sometime with you to I cooed as My granny unlocked my house door. She was staying with me to because her house was getting painted and she was getting tile laid.

Come on let's order some Chinese food I said as Jason is calling me. Ignoring his call I went into the house.
Lele go shower and get ready for dinner. You want Chicken wings and lo mein right?
Yes momma please she said coming to kiss me.
I wasnt the type of female to fight or let another bitch bother me but Renee did and I felt she was with him so long ,she wasn't giving up on there relationship so I was gonna back up, pregnant and all .

After eating and making sure my baby was good I had vomited again. My granny made me some ginger tea . She told me I need to eat some crackers but I was to sleepy.
Closing my eyes I went to sleep.

6:45 a.m
Running to the bathroom I threw up all the tea and water I had drunk the night before this baby was killing me. I was just as sick with Leanna ,I missed so much school,my granny use to go get my class work and bring it home to me every day.

Laying back down I had 50 missed called from Jason. Deleting them all I also had a lot of notification from IG and Facebook.
Clicking ig app first it was a picture of Jason in front of my house. He had tagged me and was selling me out

How you pregnant and have my daughter in the house and want answer the fucking phone

How you pregnant and have my daughter in the house and want answer the fucking phone. I been at her door for 7 hours I ain't going nowhere until I get my daughter. @jasongirl1987 (we changed our IG names when we got together)
Replying back I got out the bed. Looking out the window his car was indeed parted next to mine. Ughhh I scream as I went to cuss him out. Opening my room door he was already standing to the door.
Looking at him I pushed him, why are you here ?I yelled as he looked like he wanted to slap me.
Grabbing my hands he looked at me, why you touching me? You can't love me you still love that hoe I said as he just looked.

I do love you,I know I should of told you about the car and house but that shouldn't make you want you leave me. He said as he looked at me. Umm yeah it does, I don't want you no more I said making his eyes tear up.

Wow really? You really finna do this to me right now? He said letting my hands go. So what you got to much shit going on. Your ex bitch is still popping up,what I'm suppose to do?? You got me looking stupid as fuck I yelled as my daughter came out her room.

Man watch your mouth, my child is present he warned . Looking at him I was so mad at him, you make me sick just go be with that hoe, I cried as I went back into my room leaving him in the hallway with our daughter ,I was finish.
*******************************************
3 months later
Aww look Lele I said to my daughter as the baby kicked. I was 6 months and this lil girl in me was kicking up a storm.
Finding out I was having another girl I was happy. I wanted a boy but a girl is prefect.
Jason and I wasn't back together we actually was on the same page, we was on before we even tried to make something work. He was very good with Lele still and he had started buying stuff for the baby .

He wasn't fucking with Renee in fact he took the car and house from her and she was selling him out strong for about a month until she just moved on.

Mommy I'm ready to go to my daddy house,Lele said as I stood up. Okay come on I told her as I removed myself from my desk. She had came to work with me today because they where out of school for the summer.

Where are you? I asked Jason as he pick up the phone. Hearing nothing but loud noise I couldn't hear nothing else. Ugh going to his shop I noticed his car is parked in front.
Ugh come on Lele I said as I grabbed my bag. Walking into his shop he had the music up and a crowd of people waiting to get their hair cut.
Looking at my belly his eyes got soft.
I been calling you,Lele wanted to come here I'm going home my belly hurt and my feet swollen I said as he looked at me.

Rubbing my belly this baby is very excited,I'm pretty sure it's because her daddy was there. Daddy Ja'Anna is kicking mommy. Oh really? He said as he looked at me. Can I feel?? Yes I quickly replied as he looked at me. I wanted him to rubbed my belly ,I wanted him there to kiss my belly but he had pissed me off.

Rubbing my bump he looked to be so hurt. I know he wanted that connection with the baby. Plus he wasn't able to kiss and hug on me while I pregnant with Leanna because of the situation so I knew it was hurting him.