Jason

Walking into the airport I looked back for Anna but she wasn't there. Maybe I did take it overboard and cursed her out for no reason but she had me fucked up.

Like I was there the whole time she was recovering. I killed a man behind her and she couldn't leave with me?

Getting on the plane I knew she was coming because she just posted on Ig saying she was happy and single.
Fuck I said as I looked out the window.

2 hours later
Checking into my hotel room, the front desk rep was so sexy I think I'm will have to come see her later 💦💦😜. Going into the room I was a hurt that Anna didn't come but I guess it was for a reason.

Automatically removing my clothes I needed a shower. Smelling something sweet I swear it was the smell of Anna.

Damn I whisper looking right at this sexy ass female soaking in the tub with a towel covering her face. Damn am I dreaming the shit looked so weird. Picture coming into a bathroom with a thick ass bitch laying in the tub.
I knew this was my room but why the fuck they had a female in my shit?
Studying her body it looked so familiar.
Seeing my name across her thighs my dick got hard as fuck.

Mannn babe I laughed damn near jumping in the tub with her. Ha ha daddy when you came in ?I was trying to surprise you Anna laughed as I hugged her nude body.
Kissing her I ain't want to talk she had a nigga stress.
Straddling my waist she kissed me back. Rub her body up and down I kissed all on her neck as my dick is sitting in that sweet kitty.
This is your last chance and if I'm not happy I'm leaving she said slowly riding my dick. I promise you will be happy I said as she licked my neck. The shit was so amazing and I loved every Moment of this.

After  last night of making love I realize that my life will not be the same if she wasn't in it and I was finna marry her again.

Thanks for supporting, this is a short chapter but I promise the next two final chapters will be the please.