Jason

Hello?
Um Jason this is Bella,can you please come over?
Um yeah what's wrong?
Anna just need you to come over please hurry.
Oh ok is she okay?
Yes just come.

I had my girls with me because Anna was order to go to court for that fuck boy Jean.
She was so scared I could see it in her eyes.
Calling Don
Man I'm kill that fuck boy(Don yelled)
Bro who???
Man that nigga Jean , the neighbor just called me ,he is outside beating the shit out of my sister .
What the fuck miss Bella just call me. I'm on Palm river now
Yeah I'm on 78 you might beat me there  bro please hurry up.

I can't believe this nigga was free and out beating up on Anna again.
I loved her even though she was so mean to me. Ah nigga ain't finna be beating my BM.
Lele lock the door and don't come out until daddy come get you okay.
Okay Daddy she cried
Somehow Don had beat me there and he was already beating on Jean. Looking at my kids momma face I went cold.
Jumping in to the fight I stomp this nigga head in. Completely blacking out
Coming to it
Tatanna is holding me from the back as the police and Emt is working on Jean. Don is hugging Mrs Bella. For some reason Anna boss was there with the police.

Kissing on my neck she was shaking. Trying to pull her from me she had a tight grip on me. Please don't let me go please she cried.
Rubbing her back I felt so bad. I got you baby I got you.

Learning this nigga escape from court and bomb rushed Tatanna had pissed me off. I should of killed his ass.
As the EMT is cleaning Tatanna up I look up to see my kids with Danny. She gave me a thank you look and I knew she was happy I came to save Anna.
We need to take you to the E.r Miss,
Jason can you please go  with me?
Looking at her I felt bad I just wanted to hold her.
Yes I replied getting in the Ambulance with her.
Rubbing her legs as she cried.
Thank you for saving me again, I'm so sorry for being mean to you. Please forgive me she cried as she looked at me. You good I replied as I kissed her hands.
3 weeks passed
After the crazy shit with Tatanna and Jean,shit was great. But I didn't get back with Tatanna because I was once again dating someone.

Watching Anna bring the girls into my momma house I felt my self getting hard. She looked so good but I was trying to keep it just about the kids.

 She looked so good but I was trying to keep it just about the kids

Hey everyone she said as she carried our 2 month in. Giving her to my momma she put down her bags and Lele's bag.
Okay I'll see y'all later she said as she kissed both of our daughters,she wouldn't look at me because Cita(my current girlfriend) was being petty and leaning on me.

After she dropped the kids off my momma said this was her weekend with them. So me and Cita went back home. She stayed in Lakeland but was down here for the weekend.
Making love to her as she scream my name baby was sexy as fuck.
Come on bounce on the dick I told her as she run from the dick.
Ahhh please she begged as I went to work on that pussy.
Fucking her against the wall she scream and cried for me to stop. So I stopped.
Putting her down in the bed I didn't even bust my nut . I didn't know how she had 3 kids and couldn't take the dick .
Kissing her cheeks she was out for the count. FUCKKKKKK beating my dick in the shower. I didn't know how long I could deal with this crazy shit.

8 p.m
Walking into Longhorn with Cita it was date night and she wanted to go have a nice steak so I took her to Lele's favorite restaurant.

Sitting close to the window we order.
Chit chatting she was telling me bout her cruise she was taking next month with her children father's mom I thought the shit was weird. She made it clear that her baby daddy was in Iraq,And that they where not together.

Is that your kids mom? She said pointing to a table across from us with Tatanna,Danny,Nancy and Kelly.
Oh yeah that is her ,if you want to go we can I said as I looked at her.
No why would I want to go? You ain't with her right? Naw but you always saying something mean when you see her I replied back.
No I'm good you my man and I'm your woman so we good right? Of course I replied still looking at her.
Give me kiss she said as Danny is walking up to us. 
Looking at her I stood to hug her as The other three girls are walking out..
Hey bro how are you?? I'm good having dinner with my lady, oh okay just seen you wanted to speak.  Oh okay sis see you later I said as Cita just looked at me but I could tell it was more then that.