Anna

Don't you have two daughters?? Why dance like that on Ig?? Jasonnewbitch @mommyoftwo
For one why are you even on my page???@Jasonnewbitch
@mommyoftwo because its on my nigga page so I can look.

That's all I had to see, this bitch was crossing the line. Me and my friends went to Longhorn for dinner, when Jason and this hoe came in I was ready to go.
Bitches need to mine their business why the fuck is she on my page?

Leaving out of Longhorn Danny went to speak she was the pop off friend she would fight anyone.
Girl I don't know why that hoe on your page. But you need to get Jason straight for trying you like that to. Why would he let her get on his phone. I don't know the shit is stupid. I'll talk to him tomorrow when I go get my kids I said getting into my all black Range Rover SUV

Looking up to see Danny and Jason walk out with Cita bitch ass behind them she seems to be going off on them

Looking up to see Danny and Jason walk out with Cita bitch ass behind them she seems to be going off on them. Cita looked afraid and Jason looked pissed off.

Walking to my car she was selling him out. Danny and Jason relationship was weird. Their parents was very close growing up he called her his lil cousin but once I got pregnant with Lele they would say bro and sis. She was the one who let him now Lele was his before he was calming her.

Anna get out the car,she said looking at me. Umm no Danny I'll talk to him tomorrow I'm ready to go to bed I said as I looked at her.
Naw Tatanna what's up what happen?? we are better then that ,now what happen? Grabbing my phone out my hand ,Danny unlocked it and showed him the IG comment's.
Looking at Cita he looked to be upset with her petty Ass.
Man I will take care if this,my bad Anna he said as he gave me my phone back.
It's all good I replied as I looked at Danny,I'm finna go, I have work in the morning I said as she looked at me.
😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶
2 days later
12 a.m
Looking at Jason ig I was so horny. I had a thing for him and I wanted him. I didn't want to be a homewrecker so I didn't come on to him. I just wanted to sit on the dick but he was with Cita bitch ass.

 I just wanted to sit on the dick but he was with Cita bitch ass

Single as fuck. I need that late night loving 🤤🤤🤤🤤
Posting my picture I decided to just play with my own pussy.
Ding Ding ding my phone chirp.
Looking at my phone my heart dropped.
Beating so fast from the excitement I was all smiles.
He liked all my pictures
DM
YOU Know IM Always HERE👅👅👅👅
YOU MUST ME DRINKING? YOU GT A GIRLFRIEND.
NO I DON'T DRINK AND IM SINGLE. LET ME COME BEAT HER UP

Lol come on use your key

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
3o mins later
Ahhhh please fuck me I moaned as he hit it from the back . Yesss baby yess he said as he fucked me from the back. Grinding on his dick I enjoyed the pain he was giving me.

Pulling the dick out he flipped me over . Kissing my lips he went completely in. Thighs wrapped around his neck as he fucked me. Love you I cried as the thickness played in my pussy .
Releasing all in me he kissed my lips.
Damn that was so good,get ready for round two he said as I laid down.

Come on let's shower, I loved when he fucked me in the shower it was so good.