Together

Not able to get comfortable in his bed I would sleep on him.
The surprise of my life was I was having twins. I knew I was pregnant but he didn't because he would only come and fuck me and leave
But now that he knows he is like a lil puppy he follows me everywhere.

Laying on him he rubbed my back, I'm so hungry I said as I sat up. What you want?? Keke's I said as Lele walked in the room with Jaja.
Good morning momma babies I said as he looked at them. Removing my self from him I took Ja'Anna from Lele.
Hey girl you hungry momma need to pump to I said as I removed my breast for her to eat.
My titties was still full with a lot of milk from her and now from the new babies but I wasn't gonna stop Breastfeeding her until I have them.

Watching him get up Lele laid in our bed. So you gonna move all your stuff here? He asked as I looked at him. He wanted me to move in with him but I wasn't sure.
I don't know we never discussed our issues. I don't want to move in and we fight and I don't have no where to go. I said as he looked at me.
Cool he shortly said going into the bathroom. Feeling like I just pissed him off I had to fix it.

I was only 9 weeks now and my belly was poking. I wanted him here the whole pregnancy and I did love him so why not move in.

After I fed her I told my daughter to go get ready . Laying Ja'Anna in her bed I put her on a sundress and some chanel scandal's.

Going into the bathroom with him he is taking a picture.

Looking at me he looks upset Removing my shirt I turned the shower on as he watched my every move

Removing my shirt I turned the shower on as he watched my every move. So you not gonna move in with me? I want to be able to be with every step of this pregnancy. He said as he looked over my body.

Looking at him I couldn't say nothing,the urge to vomit took over my body . Throwing up all my food from last night he just held my hair. uhh I cried as he picked me up. Not realizing he was already nude he put me in the tub with him. Holding me like a baby he washed my body.

See this is why you need to stay with me. So I can take care of you,he said as I listen.

2 hours later
Eating breakfast I felt like a pig. I order pancakes,bacon, sausage and a steak omelette.
So I'm get Don to help me move your stuff, he said as I looked at him. Okay I said not really wanting to say yes because I need somewhere just in case he kicks me out.

Feeding my baby girl as he played on his phone and Lele ate her french toast .
Umm hi Jason someone said making me look up at her. She was this Brown really pretty girl with curly hair. She was maybe a lil bigger then me but she was nice and thick.
Looking confused he looked at her for a min.
Oh sorry it's me Kim we went to Hillsborough together she said as he just looked.
Oh okay what's up he said as he looked at me .
Oh nothing much I'm sorry to be rude, I had booked a appointment with you to cut my boyfriend's hair for tomorrow just wanted to speak she said as this tall dude walked up. Oh okay Jason said as he looked at the two. I'll see you tomorrow she said as they walked off.

You don't need to be posting pictures like this no more on you page I rudely said as I looked through his IG page

Oh yeah he said eating from my plate. Why?? He asked as I looked at him. Because we are not gonna work if you got 1000 bitches liking and commenting on your page. So we together now?? He meanly asked..
I guess not I said completely loosing my appetite.

Leaving Keke's I told him to take me home. I didn't want to be in his face today. Not fighting with me he took me home.
Getting out the car I grabbed my baby bag and my Gucci bag. Looking at him he got out to. Going up the stairs he followed me.

Why are you coming upstairs? You single so why are here I yelled? Man I asked you was we together and you got mad. I been with you for two whole weeks not doing nothing but fucking and staying with you. I would think we are together. Well why ask that question then he smartly said as I looked at him. Because you not finna post sexy pictures on Ig or FB or no fucking social media sites,I yelled as I pushed him.

Laughing at me he pinned me against the wall. You gonna marry me? Kissing my lips he looked me in the eyes. Yes I moaned as he played with my hard nipples.