duo

I don't know what the fuck this is. I don't like boys and you should not believe some bullshit like that I told her as I walked out the kitchen. Because I really wanted to punch the shit out of her for trying me.

Man me being gay? Never I dont have nothing against the gay community but its not me.

15 mins later
I'm so sorry she said as she is standing in front of me. Naw you good I said removing her arms from around me.
Ill see you later I told her as I walked back in the house.

The night I plan was over because of the bullshit she pulled. Anna knew damn well I wasn't gay. I put 4 kids in her and when we was together I ate and made love to her everyday. So I dont see why she would question me.

The shit had me so mad I left her in the house and head to Clearwater. I need to calm down because there was nothing funny about that shit. The tranny had my pictures like the Shit was real but no pictures of himself so I knew it was a fake page and she should of to.

4 weeks later
Watching her walk in the shop with my kids today was the first day we would see each other face to face since all that shit started. The page was removed which I knew it was because it was a fake one.

Hey daddy Lele said as she hugged me. I saw my kids everyday but it was only because Don would go get them for me.
Yeah she tried to come see me the first two days after but I just killed her pussy both times and send her home with a wet face because I felt she had me fucked up.

Hugging and kissing on my kids, she just watched me. My ignore game was on strong and I knew she wanted to talk to me but I didn't want to talk to her.

Lele she called standing to her feet. She had on some shorts that I didn't think a parent should wear so of course I was gonna be petty.
You teaching our daughters it's okay to wear nasty shit I said roughly grabbing the bag from her. Just looking at me her eyes was full of tears.
She just grabbed her purse and hurried out the door. I didn't give a fuck she had me fucked up.

Looking at Don walk in I knew he was gonna tell me how wrong I was but I didn't want to hear the bullshit.

2 p.m

Laying both of the twins on their pillow in my bed my daughters both was knocked out. Since I didn't move Anna in I turned the downstair room in to my kids room,since they love to sleep with me
Going outside on the patio I went thru Ig. Yeah I did stalk her page even though I was mean to her. She was still the girl I wanted to be with.

Lunch with the bestie @Mommyof4Anna I love you boo❤ Looking at Danny's post I of course post something mean@Prettyblack you need to tell your bestie she got four kids she suppose to pick up by 2 but its cool they got a GOOD FATHER

Looking at Danny's post I of course post something mean
@Prettyblack you need to tell your bestie she got four kids she suppose to pick up by 2 but its cool they got a GOOD FATHER.

Yeah she was suppose to pick them up but I was just been petty my kids could stay with me forever
Not staying on the app I put my Iphone on the table I jump straight n my 12ft pool.

30 mins later she was at the door looking so sexy but so upset. Grabbing my kids stuff I hand it to her as soon as I opened the door.

Going up stairs I left her standing to the door. I believe the devil was around because my phone was blowing up as I picked my twins up to carry to her.

What's up Renee? I said as I looked her in the face. Renee was on my dick hard but I didn't want her shady ass but anything to make Anna mad I was willing to do it.

Walking pass her as I spoke into my headphone I put my boys in their carseat as she looked at me nastily.
Kissing my daughter's I really wasnt paying Renee no mind.

The look on Anna face was priceless.

Anna
This dumb ass boy about to try me because I question him about something I seen on ig shit I was just curious and now he hates me and treat me like shit.

Wiping the tears from my eyes I drove my kids home. I need to get my mine off of the bullshit so I was having a girls night out with my friends tonight. I need a break and I need him to be a man and let my mistake go.
Word on the street was he was back fucking with Renee weak ass and the shit really hurt my feelings. But I was strong I wouldn't dare let him or her see me cry.

My oldest niece was 16 so the girls were staying home with her and the twins of course was going with his parents. Knowing I was gonna hear his mouth about me dropping the kids off I called him in front of his parents. Oh that was a big deal.

Convo
Hey The twins are staying with your parents tonight they wanted them(me)
Man you could of left my kids with me if you aint want to be bother(him)
What?? Who said that? I just told you they wanted the boys
Yeah yeah man you want to go shake your ass but whatever bye.
Making me feel low I just grabbed my boys stuff and told his parents Ill let him bring them because he feels I was always neglecting my kids to go out but I didn't I work 5 days 40 hours a week, I wanted to have fun to.

Going back home I laid my boys down and put my girls in their beds. My niece stayed with me because she couldnt stand her momma and Don was to mean.

2:30
Auntie my niece cooed as She shaked my body. Yes boo I cooed as I looked at her. Uncle Jason is down stairs she said making my heart race.

Oh my okay go to your room I'll go see what he wants.

Going down stairs he was laying across my sofa. Hum why are you here at 230 in the morning? I asked as he looked at my titties.
Standing up he looked pissed. Walk toward me I back up into the wall
Looking him in the eyes I could tell he was upset with me. Jason ain't drink so he wasn't drunk. You got me fucked up he rudely said as the juice between my thighs run out.

Don't you ever play with me. He said dropping his pants.
I never turn down dick from him so you know I was finna let him come over and fuck me like a dumb hoe.

Im sorry I replied as he kissed me on the neck.
You lucky I love you girl, you shouldn't never question me about no shit like that he seriously said as he massaged my thighs. Following me upstairs I was finna show him how sorry I was.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤