Jason

Come here I whisper as I grabbed Anna from the back. She was in the bathroom throwing her guts up.
We had been dating for 5 months now and shit was cool .
Last week she had been sick and it was stopping her from going to work. She took a pregnancy test last month and she was indeed pregnant.
I was happy as fuck I was finally getting another child and by the same female ,Lord knows it was a blessing.

Helping her to get in bed she was so weak. Laying her down her hair was everywhere and she was so sleepy.
Pulling the cover over her I laid next to her.
You have to take Leanna to school,can you please get me some mangos and pineapples from Publix? Yeah baby but you have to eat some food.
All she wanted was fruit all day,the doctor told her she needed food to but she wasn't listening ..
3 hours later
So you finna just sit in the office and sleep? You could of stayed home baby. No I don't want to be home by myself she whined as I looked at her.

Okay whatever Tatanna,I think she just wanted to watch me. She was upset because Renee had stop by last week and showed her ass. Renee felt I moved on to fast and she felt like I always wanted Tatanna. The bitch was tripping, I had cosign for a car for her before we broke up so she was trying to use that against me. She was telling Tatanna I had did it in the last 2 months so Tatanna was very upset, she cried. When Renee got wind of Anna being pregnant,oh Lord she had a fit. She harassed Me on Ig and Facebook everyday.

She really was tripping hard.
Going to do my first customer I was in my zone.
Bruh I know you taking Leanna to the fair this year? Sammie said as I looked at him. Yeah you know I got to take my girl,she gonna be upset if I don't . 
Boy yall better break that girl before that new baby gets here ,Don said as he cut his clients hair .

Don was a awesome barber to ,bruh had nigga's from Miami coming to get there hair cut.

No she gonna be a good big sister they both gonna be spoiled as fuck ,Sam said as he looked at me.

Oh shit bruh Don said as Renee is walking into the shop. Fuck I whisper as I ignored her.
What's up Renee? Sam said as he looked at her. Umm nothing I need to see if Jason can cut Stephen hair.
Stephen was her 8 year old son who I loved like mine when we was together. But once we broke up she stop letting them call or see me. Which was fucked up but I had my own child to spoiled .

Bruh can you cut Stephen hair? Sam said as he looked at me. I'm back up, I can cut him in 2 hours I said as I looked at her. Don't get me wrong Renee was bad but baby wasn't bad as Anna.

Okay cool we will wait she said. She was dressed so nasty it was crazy and I tried my best not to look ..
As the day went on I cut about 6 heads before I got to Stephen.

It was about 2 o clock and time to get Leanna. Anna said she was gonna pick her up but I really ain't want her coming up front,because Renee was here,but I couldn't leave and I waited to late to call my mom.

Hearing her close my offices door ,I knew it was finna be some shit. I prayed she didn't trip,Knowing her she wasn't she would just stop talking to me. Looking up to see her so sexy ass walk right pass me I knew she was mad.

Don give me your keys ,she said as she looked at her brother, giving her his keys he looked at me.

Why you not taking my car? I asked her as she walked out the door completely ignoring me, she walked to Don's car.
Watching her drive off Renee was laughing as she looked at me.
Awww boo your "BABY MOMMA" feel threaten?? She teased as I looked at her.
Man Renee you need to chill,we ain't together no more , that was your call so get over it.
Yeah yeah boy please she said pulling out 25 and throwing it at me. Thanks for the haircut pussy she said as she walked off.

I wasn't for the disrespectful shit and she knew it but I don't fight women so I just took that and walked off.

5 p.m
Looking at her as she bring Don his keys. Her grandma was driving her car. Hey daddy Lele said looking like she was crying,what's good princess? I cooed as I kissed her cheeks.
Mommy said I have to go home with her tonight she cried as I looked at Anna.

I put your gas back in your car, Thanks she said as she hugged her brother
Come on Leanna she said not once looking at me.

Why you taking her and why you going to your house?? I asked as she looked at me.
I don't have to answer to you, Leanna is coming home with me because I have plans for her this weekend. She said as Lele cried and hugged me.

I thought we was doing that together, I asked as I looked at her. Umm no you have a lot going on, you need to fix your life before you want me and another child in it.
My life is fix ,I can't help that bitches don't no their place I said as she walked from me  
Man stop walking from me,no you stop fucking touching me. This hoe been in the picture for the last 3 months I'm sick of this shit. You need to get that car and house out your name.

Yeah you didn't know I knew about the house?? You slick but it's cool I don't need this drama she said leaving me feeling like shit because the house Renee and her kids was staying in was in my name.