Us

Licking her neck as she rock back and foward on my dick. Shhh I whisper as she makes loud moaning sounds.
Mmmmm I can't she cried, with every inch of dick in her.

You better shut up before I beat that pussy up more .I warned her as I fucked her slowly. I can't she moaned. You can't? I said going in on her pussy. Ughhh help me, omg help she cried trying to run. You think Im playing? I asked as she grabbed the sheets.  What's my name?? I asked popping her ass. Jaaaaassssoon she moaned as her thick, rich creamy cum covered my dick.

I love you ,she said as I finish my duty. Kissing her I released in her. Love you to baby girl.

9:32 a.m
Waking up to my sons laying next to me and her ,I kissed Jason forehead. My boys was my twins they looked just like me.

Daddyyy Jaja called standing at the end of the bed with Lele.  I wanted this, I wanted to wake up everyday to this.

Kissing lele and Jaja I got up to do my morning care. Some reason Anna never got rid of my personal stuff and it was in the same spot I left it.

Anna
Hearing him in the shower ,I went down stairs to fix breakfast.  I wanted him literally here with me everyday.  I was willing to do anything to make up to him.
Putting my grits on ,I begin my breakfast.

Auntie can Yona come over? Umm your daddy on his way I don't want no issues, I told my niece as I help Ja'Anna brush her teeth in their upstairs bathroom. I use to brush my teeth with them every morning to keep their teeth up.

But auntie he gonna have to accept the fact that I like girls one day, she said as Jason walked right in the bathroom.  Looking at her funny he then looked at me.
Um excuse me I have to go take my biscuits out the oven.
Rushing down stairs he was on my ass without the twins.

Umm so what that was about? he asked watching my every move. Taking the biscuits out the oven I looked at him as I put the honey and butter over the top.

Umm Jason she is gay but no one know but me. I dont know how to tell Don and I really don't want to get into it with nobody no more about no gay shit. I am trying to make my own relationship work. Um your relationship is worked out already.
We finna be together, take care of our kids in the same house and get married and live good he nonchalantly said as he ate a piece of sausage. 

Looking at him in shock, thats all I wanted but I didn't know if he wanted it to. So we are together? ? I asked walking up to him. Yeap I am your man and your my lady he cooed grabbing my ass as all the kids come in the kitchen.

Momma don't kiss my daddy, Ja'Anna said running up to us. Trying to break us apart she hit my thighs. Movvvvveee mommy my dadddy she yelled as we both laugh.
Picking her up I just looked at her.  Taking Jason(Jr.) from Lele he was my baby and Jacyon was Lele's baby. She was in love with him.
Come on let me feed them while the food get done.

After feeding both boys I fed everyone else. I was so happy I could actually be in the same room as Jason with our kids ,I hope it's forever.
******************************
5 years later(Skipping)
After we got back together we stayed together. We got married 8 months after and we have actually been happy since.
Today Leanna was 17 today and her party was costing us over 9grand.
We was going all out because our baby was graduating early and she was a honor student. She decided she wanted to stay home for college so she will be attended USF and I was happy with that.

Ja'Anna was 8 and the boys was 5 we decided not to have anymore so he went and got fix 3 years ago and that was cool with me.

Momma Jaheem is here, can he come up stairs?  Haha you aren't finna have your daddy kill me I said looking at my daughter.  She was honest and told us she was having sex and Jason damn near died. But I was happy that she told the truth. I of course took her to get on birth control because I didn't want her to be a mother early plus he would kill her and me.

Momma please she begged as her daddy is walking up behind her. No Lele now shut up and go out back I whisper as Jason looked Jaheem up and down.
Oh hi daddy she cooed looking surprised.  What's up Lele?  He replied kissing her cheek.
Nothing daddy she said pulling Jaheem out the back door with her.

Kissing me he of course grabbed my ass.
Why you always dressing sexy?  He said grabbing my ass.
Looking down I looked at my Gucci tshirt and some levi jeans nothing to dressy and to me nothing sexy.
The last year he have been tripping on me about how I look. Naw let's do the math I had my daughter at 13 she is 17 now which makes me thirty.

I am not finna dress like a grandma at 30. Im young as fuck. You lucky your wife look this yummy after four kids I laugh pulling from him.

His parents use to say I had him pussy whip and I could tell.

So you just gonna ignore the fact that I don't like them jeans. Yea we ain't finna do this today. You just trying to get back at me because I said something about them young hoes watching you yesterday I laughed as he pull me back to him.

Man you know I don't care about no other female but you he whisper as he licked my lips. Umm hmm so you should feel the same about me. Now lets go empty them balls before this party I whisper as I grabbed his dick.