It's over

2 months later
Standing in front of the court I felt so bad. Anna had filed a divorce and since her boss was a lawyer she had a pretty good team to get everything held without her present. Today was my first day seeing her since she caught me cheating on my birthday and the shit hurted me but I knew I had to give her the divorce in order to be in my kids life.

Shit my daughter didn't even speak to me no more and the twins and JaAnna only saw me on Saturdays when Don got them.
I don't know why I did that dumb shit I smoking and I had started back drinking so it was like I was in a different zone. Trust me I regret it.

Looking up to see her walk in with Lele my eyes teared up a lil. Looking at her she looked like a whole meal fuck the snack. She was so pretty and sexy as fuck. That ass was fatter, damn I messed up. Looking at my baby she looked like she had gain so weight,Don told me she was pregnant and it hurted me but I wanted to be there for my baby if she let me.
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

So I have to pay you 1200 a month? I said walking behind her and my daughter.
Man you lucky that's only old child support please just move on with your life. Be great for your kids and grandchild she said looking at me like she wanted to punch me in the face.

You can pick them up from school Friday at 2:15 and take them to school Monday morning. I don't need to see you and you don't need to see me she said turning to walk away. Damn I lost my girl forever now.
Making dumb mistake will only make your life rough. I ain't never cheat on her before I cheated with the dumb bitch across the street. Watching her and my daughter disappear I was beyond pissed. But it was all my fault.
😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣
4 years later

After the divorce Anna and I was like enemies she took me back to court because I wasn't following the agreement. I would get my last three and not bring them back. She had to call the police on me a couple of times. I was being dumb because I wanted to make her come back to me but she didn't she actually couldn't stand me.

After the first year of seeing she was completely over me I left her alone and started dating. I wasn't making no one my wife or girlfriend no time soon because I was still in love with my wife.

Today she was bringing my kids back to Tampa for the summer and I was happy to see them. She moved to Georgia 3 years ago and I would get my kids. Summer,spring break and winter break. And I'll take trips to Georgia just to see them.

Agreeing to meet her at
her granny house I had to get fresh because she had new nigga and I wanted to outshine him in anyway possible. I hated seeing another nigga with her but that was my fault right?

Pulling up to her grandma's house in my new Mustang, I looked right into her nigga face. He was the opposite of me. The nigga was thugged out it look like he had been in prison for a while or some shit.

Getting out the car my kids run right to me. Heyyyyyyy daddy the laughed. What's up my babes I cooed hugging my 14 year and 10 year olds. My kids had grow up fast and it was crazy because Jaja looked just like Lele.

Walking up to porch where Anna and Her granny sat I ain't even speak to her nigga I ain't like the nigga and I wasn't finna fake it.

Hey hey I cheered looking at her grandma. Hey Jason she said looking at me.
What's good Anna I smiled as her dude is coming up the stairs on the porch. Nothing much so you gonna have the kids until the weekend before school? She asked as her dude sat next to her. Umm yeah I'll take them shopping and get Jaja hair done and cut the boys hair I said as I looked at her expose thigh.

It looked like she had this huge punish on her thigh. Like what the fuck I hope she ain't letting this nigga beat her.
Okay so I'll see y'all later she said quickly hurry up to kiss and hug the kids.
Looking at dude he stared at her I hope like this nigga aint jumping on my wife.
The first nigga who did that was beat the fuck up and still in prison for touching her. This nigga gonna be dead if I find out he beating her.
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
2 weeks later

My kids told it all, lawd this nigga was a monster apparently. Jaja said he dragged her momma down the stairs because she wouldn't answer the door for him,because she was sleep. Anna been with dude for about 2 years now and my daughter said the last year and a half he has been beating her ass.

I didn't want to say nothing to Anna because I didn't know what this nigga might do to her if he hear me questioning her. But I had told Don, and he was very upset but we was playing it cool because we didn't want nothing to happen to her.

What's up Lele? I asked my daughter as she called me for the 20th time. I was dating but nothing serious so I was laying the pipe when she called.

Daddy?? She cried. Yeah what's good LeAnna. Daddy momma in icu, daddy that bitch ass nigga beat my momma up and left her for dead Lele cried. Feeling like shit, I just listen. Are you in Georgia? No daddy I'm here in Miami. I am getting on a plane in a hour to go see about her. Andre beat my momma ass daddy and left her in the house dead,the clean up find her this morning she cried. This is your fault daddy because you did her wrong,so she had to settle for a fuck nigga my daughter cried.
Daddy why you couldn't just love my momma. You ain't never hit her or nothing you just couldn't stop cheating she cried making me feel bad. My momma ain't been in love or herself since you cheated. Now look she is in the hospital because a fuck nigga beat her ass, Lele cried.

Rubbing my face I just cried and felt so bad because I knew It was true.