Anna

Ahhh this dumb ass nigga. Omg I cried as I looked at my brother. I was staying with him because I refuse to stay with Jason.  He cheated on me for what?
Okay listen I fucked this dude damn near everyday expect the days I was bleeding but them 3 days he was getting head 2 or 3 times a day.  I cook 3 meals a day plus I brought him lunch everyday at the shop.

I cleaned,washed and took good  care of our kids. He didn't  have no excuse to cheat.
Jason said he cheated because he knew I was cheating. When the fuck did I have time to cheat?
Man sis Jason just fucked up,that's what happen when you feel you don't have control no more. Bruh felt you was always looking good for everyone else but him. 

How?? He has not taking me out In months ,so when I go out with Danny and the girls I do dress up but I am only having fun. I'm a image of him. If I go out looking ugly people will have something to say. I cant downgrade me to make him feel better. I am gonna be  me regardless I cried as my brother hugged me.
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

3 months later
Hey my girl I cheered as my baby came home for Christmas break. I was so happy to see her it was like the best  day,I had in a while and I was happy as shit.
Kissing her I hugged her,it was like Lele was so upset with her father she would not call him. She thought I was just tripping to trip at first but he admitted to her and she was not speaking to him now.

My baby was 18 and had me feeling old. The twins was at his parents house and Ja was here with us she was 10 and  she had no worries in the world.
So you talked to your daddy? I asked my daughter as I ate some grapes. Umm no he text me yesterday but I didn't reply. Have you seen him? She asked.
No umm the kids go over there ever other day, I  just can't see or be around that house I explain trying not to get her involved in our business.

I think you should do lunch with him or something I told her as she looked at me. Umm maybe ,but I just want to chill with you mommy . She cooed as she hugged me. Okay cool girly I laughed kissing her forehead.
I wanted my kids to always respect their daddy but he had to respect them to.  The day me and Lele came home and he was chatting with that bitch our child saw all that.  So it was his fault she was mad at him.

After relaxing with my girls we ate dinner with my in laws. I was still crazy about his momma and she was crazy about me to but they wanted us back together so bad but I wasn't on that. I don't know what made him just do that to me. I really felt like Jason just did it to do it. But It wasn't fair for me. 

His momma warned me that he was coming tonight and I was okay with it. The kids loved him and I did to. I still was his wife regardless.

Looking up to see him walking in the house he looked stress but that was his problem.  He would still text me he love me every night but I will never reply. He put the house up to be sold and I was happy because if I do decided to go back with him it couldn't be in that house.

Looking at the kids hug him I continue to eat my salad. I could feel him looking at me but I wouldn't give him eye contact I was really upset with him 
Sitting in front of me it was uncomfortable. He was of course still sexy to me and he turned me all the way on, I just wanted to jump on him but this Nigga was not getting no cookie from me

So daddy have you been dating, momma got a date tomorrow with this man cross from her. Lele said causing me to laugh. Because she was lying.
You think that's funny? For our child to disrespect me, he asked looking at me. It is funny because she is trying to be funny. The kids know you cheated so why try to act like we all good honey? I smartly asked.

But seriously daddy why you want just date Karen she was the only female who took you from momma. Remember you use to say if anyone can take you from momma she deserve to have you? Lele smartly said again as he looked at her 

Lele that's enough ,I said as I looked at him. But you did say that so maybe you should be with her. I replied as I looked at him.
You know that's not what I want. He shortly said as his parents took the small kids from the table.

I can't tell,but any ways I have to go. I'll see you later I said removing myself from the table.

I ain't have time for the shit and the beef my daughter had with him was on him