Anna

Laying in Jason bed he had left me and Lele home sleep

Laying in Jason bed he had left me and Lele home sleep. Looking at his IG picture he had me smiling. Daddy was sexy as fuck
After the lil fight he took me home with him and I been here for three whole days. He had me hooked on that wood.

Momma can we go eat? And then go to my daddies shop?
Um yeah but I wanted to take you to get your hair done with me today I explained as she looked at me.
Oh okay mommy ,I'm ready she said grabbing her phone that I don't think she should have but he got it for her.

A hour later we arrived at Kelly's, she was my hairdresser since I been back home from school. My momma was from El Salvador and our Father was African American so I had this really thick hair that gets curly really fast. I hated it so I was always getting it braided down and sew ins.

Lele had my hair also so I always braided it up or took her to Kelly to braided it up or straighten it.

Hi Anna and Lele what are y'all getting done today? Kelly asked as I looked out the window. Her shop was right across from Jason shop,she use to date Don but they was just really close friends now.
Heyyy Kel, I'm getting this shit relaxed and  something new. I wanted to try my real hair for once.
Girl you know I'm not putting no chemicals in your hair. You can get a cold press and I'll treat it. I don't play with you girl ,she seriously said ,she will not put a relaxer in my head to save my life.

I need it to stay straight until my next appointment ,I said as two females walked in the shop. Yeah it will girl come on she said as Lele grabbed my hand.
Her assistant washed Leanna hair and  she washed mine.

(Girls convo).
Omg girl that nigga is so fine (girl 1)
Yes bitch he is that dick is big to(girl 2)
Girl you know he DM me on Ig, he wanted  to meet tonight.(girl 2)
Bitch what?? You going to meet him? Bitch he own two shops and the nigga got cash out the ass(girl 1)

Not really putting the two together, I ignored them. Texting him to bring his daughter something to drink he replied he was on his way across the street with Don.

Mommy my daddy here, Lele said as they walked in the door. Okay Lele you need to stay still. Your daddy will bring you,your drink I told her as Bri braided her long hair .

What's up Kel's he said as he walked straight to us. Nothing much about to kill her,she wanted me to put a relaxer in this pretty ass hair she said as she cut my end.

Ahh no don't put nothing in her hair, no weave or nothing he said as he looked at me.
Daddy Lele called. Yes pumpkin head?
Come here she cooed as he looked at her. We had talked about him falling for her tricks and he promised he was gonna get better but he loved the lil brat.

Walking to her, Bri let her get up to hug her daddy. As he hug her the girls was looking very hard at him as Don walked in.
What's good?? He said coming to hug on Kelly. He loved him some Kelly and she loved him. They dated but I think she wasn't ready when he was.

Hey baby girl my brother said as he kissed my cheeks ,we was okay now he just told me I broke his heart by sleeping and getting pregnant by his best friend. I wonder why he ain't get mad at Jason.

Girl that's him ,I hear one of the girl's say as he kissed Lele. How much for their hair? He asked Kelly.
$200 all together she said as he pulled out a  handful of money. Pulling off two crispy hundreds he gave it to her.

Give me kiss ,I got two appointments on the way he said kissing my lips. Okay we will be over after we finish. Okay he replied kissing me again.
I can't let a hoe see me sweat ,wtf.
But I had to ask him about the shit later ..

After getting our hair done Lele was determine to go to her daddy's shop. I wanted to go get a fill in and a pedicure but it was a good thing she wanted to go over there.
The two lil bitches had left before us and apparently they went to his shop.

Walking in all eyes was glue on us. Sammy loved me and he always looked out for Lele. Hey sis, heyyyy unk baby he cooed hugging Lele.
Looking at the two girls as the looked at me I knew they where on some petty Betty shit. They had this lil boy with them who was sitting in Jason chair,but Jason was cutting someone's else hair.

He not once looked up to me,he knew I had a attitude. Sitting next to Sammy I played with my phone . 
I was trying not to be messy because I'm not like that but I don't like bullshit. If we not for each other then find ,don't play me.

Taking a picture for IG I posted it

Feeling someone over me I knew it was him

Feeling someone over me I knew it was him. Grabbing my phone out my hand he wanted to play.
Looking at him I rolled my eyes.
Stop playing with me
If I don't what you gonna do??
Ugh
That's what I thought he said grabbing me from behind.
The girls eyes was glue to us.
Pulling me to his office ,I knew he knew I was mad and he is the type of person who don't like petty shit so he is always making me tell him when it's a issue.

Pinning me up against his door he kissed my lips, hmm no stop why them girls in here? What girls ?? The ones who sitting out there. Oh shit one DM me about cutting her son hair her appointment ain't until 5 but she brought him a hour early ,he said as I looked at his lips I kissed him.

You need to hurry up ,I need some attention. Umm you do he whispered as he removed my dress.
Kissing and sucking on each other his desk was  used as a bed.
Daddy put that dick in me and it was over. I was out for the count . Laying me on the sofa in his offices he put Lele cover on me. I knew I was gonna get sleepy after the dick maybe I should of waited til we got home.