Jason

Don you going to the baby shower? Yeah bro me and Kelly going now he said as he brushed his hair.
What you mad?Kendra asked as she looked at me .
No why would I be mad?
Idk it's your baby,you seem to care about it.
Man listen girl you need to stay in your place,that's my child regardless and if I feel like asking questions I will.
Funny how you can ask questions but sell your baby momma out.
Sell her out? Don asked.
Ohh i forgot you was big brother. Haha bestfriend??? Yes sell her the fuck out .

I had told her how we made Leanna so what?? I yelled as she looked stupid . Yes and how she was getting beat up she yelled

Damn bruh really? Don said shaking his head before I could say anything. Bitch I never told you how she got beat up, I yelled looking at my brother.

Oops I forgot Sam did she said.
Damn Sam you pillow talking to this hoe?
Hoe??nigga please I will be that hoe to your dumb ass that's why you don't like fucking me because you be so far up Tatanna ass.

Man bitch if you feel that way once again you can leave. I don't want your trash ass anyways.
I know you fucking Sammie hoe keep your phone locked bitch I said looking straight at her.
Bruh more power, I hope the pussy was good to you because it was trash to me. I nonchanalty said as Don just looked at me in shock. Now hoe get your ass out of my building,matter of fact hoe you fired from next door to bitch.

Sitting in my chair the hoe couldn't say shit. She grabbed her bag and left.
Damn bruh it was a fucking thing. Nah nigga you straight it is what it is I said as I looked at Anna's page.
I had lost the change to be with her for this trash ass hoe.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
2 months later

So you didn't tell me you was leaving the country with my child??
I don't have to tell you shit Tatanna
When it comes to Leanna you do.
I don't you need to chill,my child is good.
No the fuck you need to chill that's our child and you know I need to know where she's at.
Man she is with her father coolin ✌️✌️
You're so dumb but it's cool, I'm get my boss to write up a custody case since you want to play.
Man girl if you dare do that I'm give you hell.
Leanna don't even like you.
Wow really?? I hate you.
Really now get off my line we will see you Monday.

I know I was wrong for saying that but I was mad at her and her crazy ways. She didn't invited me to our baby shower then she blocked all my calls so I took my daughter to Germany with me. I wanted her to see nice shit. So I got her a passport last year and we been to Hawaii, Jamaican and now Germany.
Receiving a notification from IG I looked.

Getting my hair braided doctor said I may go in labor early 38 weeks today

Getting my hair braided doctor said I may go in labor early 38 weeks today. Labor ready my baby God momma will be the only one allowed in the delivery room.

Getting mad I replied
Yeah right I'll be right in there you took the opportunity for me feel my child kicking and grow in you for the pass 8 months. Stop playing with me Tatanna you need to stop that petty shit.

Why are you on my page? You are a asshole and you know it. You will not be in there and you will have to get her name change because I'm giving her Taylor.

You are nasty,I see why I hated your ass before. You are a bitch man.