unexpected

Ahhhh I cried as I laid on the bathroom floor I was in so much pain with my pregnancies, I was indeed getting my tubes Tied after these babies. I was only 8 weeks and so sick. Surprisingly I was having twins and it was scary as fuck because I have a 17 week old what was I  gonna do with three lil one's.
Helping me into the shower Jason had did a 360 he went from being mean  to kissing my ass.

Helping me in the shower he washed me. After washing me he lotion my body then dressed me.

I never thought I would be pregnant again by him. He was so excited and happy about more kids and I just wanted to live and be married.
After all the shit with Jean and Renee I wanted to take a break and enjoy life. Do you know that he could of killed me? He could of killed my kids and me. He was sick as fuck. His momma in up call me to apologize because she felt sorry. Learning that he was looking at 10 years I was relieved and I felt a lil safer. ..
Renee wasn't coming around at all now so I hope she is finish with the drama

Come on let's go get some food you need to eat he said as he put on my shoes .
I want a Whopper from bk and some onion rings I said as I felt so weak. Okay eat the crackers and peanut butter first.
Oh okay I replied as he went to check on the girls.

Walking down stairs to get in the car Jason phone is blowing up. Jason your phone is ringing I said as he is coming down the stairs with both girls 
Answer it he shortly said as I looked at him crazy , damn it was that good now I was back answering his phone and checking his messages. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doing as told I picked up the phone.
Hello? Hey sis where Jason?? Karla his big sister asked. She love me and we had so much fun when she came down. She was in Ohio with her two kids and husband.
He is right her getting the girls ready to go out for today. Awww I miss them already she cooed,yes they miss you to sorry I wasn't able to see you when you was down here, your brother was mean to me I said as he looked at me..

Yeah I got on him about that. Congrats on the new bundles of joy she said as I looked at him he was so sexy to me.
Thanks I really appreciate it they are giving me hell with this sickness I explained. Girl you sick with every pregnancy she laughed as I took Jaja from him.
You gonna feed her now? Or in the car? Jason asked. In the car, okay Karla it was nice talking to you kiss the kids for me I said as we walked out the door. Giving him the phone he begin to talk to her.
*******************************************
After we ate I was okay, for some reason I only vomiting in the morning. I was still early so I wasn't showing as much but there was a lil bump my stomach. My boss had let me take off a couple of weeks so I was just laying around doing nothing.
Deciding a couple of months ago to go back to school to study to actually become a lawyer I did two online classes.

Never would I thought I would be where I'm at today. Having two kids already and two on the way felt so unrealistic.
Jason was so mean to me the last two months it's been very hard for me. He would come fuck me then leave me.

I remember one night he came over and ate me out for a hour then gave me the dick for another hour. Empty his nut in me then kissed my lips. The nigga got up then left. I felt like a booty call but I just wanted him for some reason.

I couldn't understand the reason he was doing me like that. He said it was because I lied but why still have sex with me. He wasn't just fucking me and giving me the dick it was night he would bring me dinner and actually make love to my body. Another time was when. I was working late one night and he brought me dinner and fucked me in my office. But the next day he would be mean to me or wouldn't answer my calls.

So I was crazy,I was coming to his shop and watching him and going to his house to just be there with him.
But he wasn't stopping me until the night at the club. Like it was a game to him
Now he is in my ass so far it's crazy he want leave my site but to go to the shop or drop the girls off to his mom's