Cuts

Feeling my face as Jason held the mirror to my face. Dre beat me up 3 weeks ago and today was the first day I looked in the mirror.

My face was cut up so bad it was crazy. I could not believe him. I met him maybe 2 years ago at this night club. At first he was very nice and a real good friend. Once we got together and begin to be sexual active he became very crazy. He told me that my pussy made him that way and he was sorry.

I remember the first night he hit me he knock me cold out. When I woke up I was in his bed nude tied to the bed. He made me promise I wouldn't leave or call the police and that is what I did.
I stayed I didn't tell nobody but when he jumped on me in front of my kids I felt bad and I wished Jason was here to save me. I was so hurt by him cheating with Sandra it hurt my heart I just blocked him out when I should of been calling my hero for help.

You are still pretty Jason Cooed as he rubbed my shoulders. The doctor cut all my hair off because I had glass stuck in my head from him hitting me across the head with a vase. The shit was bad man. Then he raped me. How do you put all your dick in someone who has never had anal sex ass? This nigga had me fucked up.

Thank you for being here I cried as the tears exit my eyes. Im here for you baby I'm sorry that this happen to you he cooed looking like he was hurt inside.

I left Jason the second time he cheated because he was so wrong. Maybe if I would of stayed with him this shit wouldn't of happen to me.

Looking at Lele bring JaAnna,Jason and Jacyon in the room with Lelia I was happy. They have been here with me everyday because they where back in school and after school Lele would bring them to see me.

Kissing their faces I cried because my grandbaby would not come to me. She was only 4 and she couldn't understand why her mama had cuts on her face.
Don did something to Dre,I didn't know what I just knew he was not around anymore. I felt bad because I don't think no one should be killed by man but I didn't feel like I should be treated badly by no men. And he knew better I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first female.