Bitter

2 months later
Lele come on, come on I yelled upstairs at my daughter.
She was going for her last appointment before she goes off to college.
Her prom turn out good,she was so beautiful

I felt my baby was leaving me but I had to support her and help her all I can

Jason had the shit twisted like I was gonna fight him. I ain't have the time nor the patients to fight with his dumb ass.
I ain't never cheat or step out on him. But he has been mad disrespectful to me. The bitch was flirting with the hoes across the street and I felt like he wanted to cheat but wanted to make it like I was doing it first.

After taking my daughter to the doctor,we hit the mall up..I brought all her clothes and shoes she had needed and wanted. We paid for her to have her own apartment because I felt it was only right because she was a awesome kid.
I actually had my baby whole apartment completely furnished.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After taking my girl shopping she wanted to go home and hang with her friends before she leave today.

Umm momma why is daddy outside talking to her? My daughter asked as we pulled up to see a shirtless Jason all up in this bitch face. Baby I don't know your daddy is really trying me but let's go in the house and cook for your friends, I said as I looked at him. The lil bitch felt she was doing something by messing with a married man but I was gonna get both of them bitches. He was mad disrespectful the bitch ain't even move out the hoe face.
Jason was trying me and the shit did fuck with me but I couldn't let my kids see that .

Rinishing the chicken off I put it the butter milk and season. Cutting up some potatoes I was doing something quick and easy for them. Homemade French fries, salad and fried chicken.

Hearing the door open I knew it was him. Ja'ja and Lele go out back and get the area ready for your company. I told my two girls whom knew something wasn't right.

Sitting to the table he looked at me
So you gonna play me in my face? I said as he looked at me. Man what you talking about? He said Looking like he was clueless .

Don't fucking play with me I yelled throwing the whole bowl of salad at him. Mannnnn girl he yelled as he stood up. Bitch ass nigga what?? You don't want this shit nigga I'll leave.
You want to cheat and shit right in my face nigga I'm out. Once Lele leave tomorrow bitch I'm leaving. I Ain't never cheat on you, I yelled as tears cover my face. We are done I yelled as he looked down on me.

I ain't have time for the rude shit. Why the fuck would I cheat. I loved my husband I mean this Nigga was my everything I was fucked up about him. But I wasn't the type of bitch to get cheated on.

Walking away from me I knew we was done. This nigga probably already cheated.
Going into the hallway bathroom I cried. Why me?? What the fuck did I do to deserve this? I ain't never cheat or lied. He said I dress like a single woman but I was only 31 why the hell would I dress like a old lady? And why would you want me to look old? I got my tubes tied to show him I wasn't gonna leave him and started over and I stop going out to show him I was willing to stay home with him.

I couldn't work or nothing so I was a stay at him momma and wife but that wasn't good enough for him.

Fixing my self in the mirror I had to tell myself I ain't do shit wrong and he was the jackass. But this marriage was over. You can't cross me more then once.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Next day
Awww my baby I cooed kissing her as we dropped her off to USF I was happy she was staying in Florida I could drive to see her every daddy so I was to happy. Hugging her daddy he had gave her a debit card plus the money we has been saving for her since she was 8 it was over 20g.

Okay momma I love you she cooed kissing me again. Love you too boo I replied kissing her back. As the kids kissed and hug her, he watched me. I think he knew I was really leaving him and the shit was beginning to hurt him. He laid under me last night but didn't say nothing not even sorry.

Leaving our daughter we headed back home. The ride was long and quiet. I felt him looking at me every chance he got but I didn't want to look or talk to him.

8:45 p.m
Putting my bags in my truck I wasn't playing with him. Today was a bittersweet day. I sent my first love off to school now I'm staying good byes to my husband.
So you just gonna leave me? He asked as I put my suitcase in the truck . Umm yeah you just gonna flirt and be in bitches face in front of me? I ain't never do shit to you. But it's cool you can't believe me, we are good parents but the last 2 years been hell with the accusing now you flirting and probably done fucked on me. I haven't he said removing my bags.

I don't know that can you please stop. Nope I brought everything you got girl. You can leave but nothing I brought nor my kids are leaving this house.
What?? Man you are crazy I laughed looking at him.
Cool Tatanna do you. Is all he said walking back into the house.