"Coincidence."

Even though the day is humid that made the crimped-headed actor cover his eyes with his shades, he managed to keep his posture cool and attractive to everyone.

His t-shirt paired with his favorite jeans and hi-cuts gained attention. It was as if he was competing with the sultry weather. As soon as the Canadian actor stepped out of the buzzing ladies behind him, the frigid breeze stormed out of the sliding glass doors. The clacks of his shoes and the fancy jazz song syncing with his dramatic entrance pervaded the entire vicinity.

Finn Wolfhard slid his hands up to his hips before searching for someone.

The café had a tranquil ambiance as the fragrance of delicacies and confectionaries wafted in the room.

The customers could not stop themselves from ogling at the presumed public figure.

He didn't mind their feather-like gaze since he was used to it. Some are just too delighted to see the famous actor enjoying his life while others are deeming too much in their starry thought-bubbles. Finn Wolfhard took his shades off, receiving mild gasps from those who don't seem to recognize him easily.

He scuffed next to the vacant seat beside the other group of maidens from a distance. A slender poise of a woman approached Finn after he sat on one of the wooden chairs of the well-known shop. He glanced at the young waitress's soft gaze who immediately had small pecks of blush around her cheeks. The waitress avoided his piercing gaze, looking down at her shoes shyly. "Welcome to Black Beans, sir. What would you like to fill up your day?" she managed to retort a smile despite resisting a grin. The chaste waitress bit her bottom lip once Finn laid his eyes upon her.

With a beam from the attractive actor, he muttered his order before the waitress finally left his side.

And in just a second, every female teen around his age started to fall from his alluring smile.

Finn receives this kind of feedback whenever he steps on something so-called reality he would prompt, yet it still makes him uncomfortable when he does something out of an extraordinary and attracts the public too much. After all, he planned to explore on his own to feel free from the overwhelming isolation in the entertainment industry. It seemed like it is far from what he expected.

"Is there anything to add, sir?"

"Nothing more, thanks."

Finn Wolfhard glanced at the back to familiarize himself with the ambiance. People started minding their own business while he pondered alone. They felt the space he needed when he's in the public. The fans wouldn't question more because they knew that he needed their understanding despite the fame he is currently having.

Once his drink was placed in front of him, he took his phone from his pocket, opening the notifications of his messenger app.

Jaeden Lieberher

Jaeden: Dude where are you? We're doing a Livestream. The fans are waiting to see you.

"Oh shoot, I forgot about that."

Finn: I dropped to Black Beans to grab a drink. I'll be there in just a minute. Tell the viewers I said hi.

sent -

The Canadian teen stood up after paying the waiter from the distance before zoning out of the coffee shop. When he was about to leave his seat and finally had the chance to rush, he squinted his eyes to see a familiar figure by the picture window. He knew it was you because of the flower hair tie you usually wear that he gave as a present and that book you're reading for the nth time. 

Finn leisurely walks in your direction. He sat down in front of you then slowly took the book away, only to see your head on the table.

"Pfft," he snorted, brushing the hair strand away from your sleeping grimace. "(Y/n)?" he asked. Unbothered, you breathed as Finn softly whispered your name near your ear that gave you chills running down your spine. "Hm...?" you hummed, stirring on your seat.