"Tutor."

"Finn, can we, like, take a break for a moment? I'm exhausted

"Finn, can we, like, take a break for a moment? I'm exhausted." Finn glance back at you then at the blinding red mark on your test paper. You pouted, crossing your arms in frustration.

Tonight was supposedly a serious night. Finn wants to teach you how to solve equations, numbers, and problems for your quiz tomorrow. You actually failed to pass the test and now your teacher is giving you a chance to aim for a higher score. Finn tries his best to teach you but you ended up fooling around, and now he's stressed out as well.

"Oh, c'mon! We barely even made it to the half lesson." he sighed as he rolls his eyes from the back of his glasses that you found adorable. 

He looks like Harry Potter.

"I'm sorry, Harry. But I really can't understand them. You know I hate math."

"Don't call me, Harry. I'm helping you because Mr. Darson wants me to tutor you. At least, I'm your teacher. Your best friend." he deadpans.

You quickly took his glasses off, wearing them to annoy him more. Finn shifts his body next to you to shove them before you wear them.

"Hey, give me my glasses back! I'm not wearing my lenses." he barks. You let out a deep sigh and gave it back to him despite the head aching eyeglasses that made your eyes go crazy. "Oh gosh. It's high." he snatched his glasses away from you then rolled his eyes once more. "Look, I'm just going to accept my low score and I'm not going to take another test tomorrow. I'm not grade-conscious as you are." you poke his cheek, sticking out a tongue to tease him. He flicks your finger from his face then exhaled.

"Whether you like it or not, I'm still teaching you. I'm not going to let you leave my house. You're going to sleep here if we'll end up late studying." he grins, tugging your figure next to himself.

The burning sensation from your face starts bugging you. It flows down to your neck then down to your arms, sending goosebumps on your skin. The drums of your heart banged your ears and the sweet aroma of his scent lured you.

There was only a small space left for you to smell his breath. He was super close. Really really close enough for your lips to collide.

You watch your reflection on his glasses. Even behind those glasses, you saw his features. You glimpse at his freckles that you wished to connect already. The fragrance of peppermint candies entered your nostrils, assuming it was Finn's candy he ate an hour ago.

Eventually, Finn noticed you. He taps your nose with his finger, only to interrupt the silence.

"Staring again, Ms. (y/l/n)?"

Shaking your head in response, "Sorry." Finn rests his arm on your shoulder as you try to divert yourself to your test paper from the table.

"Finn..." he hums, "can we continue now?" you bit your lip, still head down low. "What...? But I thought you need a break?" he flashes a lopsided grin this time, making you purse your lips in tension.

He's such a tease. You thought to yourself, clutching your chest to feel your heart freak out for the nth time.

Finn flips the second page of your test paper to divert his attention as well. He taps at the encircled number from the paper—another wrong answer. He moves his arm off your shoulder to start explaining. The moment he sees you staring blankly at your test paper, he taps your shoulder to catch your attention. You saw your reflection on his glasses again which means Harry Potter wants to talk to you.

"What?" you looked away from him when he finally scrutinized your gleaming face. You felt another sting from your heart after his skin touched yours.

"I'm giving you a break so you can recharge." you fiddled your fingers nervously then replied with a slow nod.

As soon as you stand up from the seat you both shared, Finn tugs your arm next to him, causing your face to crash to his chest. He softly lifted your chin with his fingertips to meet your gaze. He slouched his back to lean his face in front of you for something you're already assuming.

His radiance was starting to empower your ambiance. You felt the gentle breeze stroke your cheeks. Finn's cheeks were glowing too and you can't help but blush from the intimacy. Then his eyes made their way to your lips to watch them twitching from his presence.

Fireworks began popping inside your body. The butterflies zoomed around your figure as well. The unexpected collision started with a soft crash on your lips. The tingling sensation erupted inside your stomach and your heart was jolting around your ribcage.

Finn left the kiss hanging for a short period of time until you pulled him for another peck. You hovered to reach for his face in a cute tiptoe manner before wrapping your arms around his neck. You felt the silky lumps of chiffon touch your lips for the second time as your fingers hid beneath his curls.

Gasping for air, you lowered your feet on the ground to hide your face on his chest.

"Think I'll pass it tomorrow?" He strokes your hair playfully, humming a response. "Well, break time is over. I think your recharge is enough." he smiled.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too."