"Attention Seeker."

Guess who's back!

I apologize for the extreme hiatus. School is pulling me out of the writing world, and it's so frustrating, I couldn't update anymore. So, I hope you understand. Without further adieu, enjoy this fluffy one-shot I made for you during my trip back home. ^^

❇️ ❇️ ❇️

"(Y/nnnnnnnnn)..."

"What?"

"I need you."

Rolling your eyes, you scoot closer to him before leaning your side against his shoulder. You start touching the screen of your phone as Finn groans for the nth time, seeking attention.

"What?" you scoff, making him pout, meaning, he wants something more than what you did earlier.

"Hug me, please." he cooed as you mentally cringed at his clinginess.

"You're so clingy," you playfully pushed his lips with your index finger. You madly blushed at him when he tried to bite your finger like a puppy.

"C'mon, (Y/n). I need youuuu," he said, slowly taking your phone away. Before you even know it, he quickly slides the gadget into his pocket and looks at you. He pats his lap, knowing that you're finally available to cuddle with.

"Fine." you stand up, plopping your bottom down on the soft denim cloth. He snakes his arms around your waist and rests his chin on your shoulder. His breath touches your neck, sending chills running down your spine. Finn brings you closer to his chest which made you blush harder than before. His heartbeats kick your back and you're about to pass out when you hear his raspy voice saying, "I love you."

You smiled and gave him a peck on the lips replying with, "I love you too. Now give me my phone so I can finally finish the chapter I am currently writing."

He pouts but never makes a move.

"Not until you finish the last task."

"What task?" you tilted your head to the side, waiting for his response. A short silence uplifted in your atmosphere until you heard him sigh.

"Make this night a memorable one." you widened your eyes and knew what that meant. Standing up, you faced him and arched your back for a simple kiss. But this time, Finn pulled your figure next to him to lower your head on his chest. You sat down on his lap and embraced him tightly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and started kissing his lips constantly. You closed your eyes and savored every moment with him. You can't help but smile and blush when he began ruffling your hair.

That was indeed a memorable night for both of you. A messy but passionate kiss happened, and all you could witness was Finn's cutest smile and messy dark brown curls bouncing on his forehead.