"Guardian Angel."

Everyone has a guardian angel. Some children are gifted with the ability to see them, but you, yourself, were not.

You were often Lady Misfortune's target. If it wasn't for your guardian angel, you would have been dead by now. You wouldn't be in your coffin where your family will be crying their hearts out. Your guardian angel never let this happen for he carried you in his arms, safe and sound.

Since then, you wished that you can see him other than hearing his voice. You can feel him sometimes and you hear him most of the time. He tells you the possible consequences if you do this and that, just so he can prevent you from doing something bad for your soul.

As you plump your bottom down on the bench at the park, the leaves of the willow tree plummeted down. You watched it touch the floor, even your shoes. Looking up, you saw the bright blue sky. A flock of birds flew above you as you looked down once again.

"I lost everyone," you muttered out. "They're...dead."

It was difficult to blurt out the last word you said. It was as if a dagger stabbing your heart because, for the nth time, you remembered the day when you saw your scorching home. You and your family were saved by fellow citizens but it was too late. Unfortunately, they both died, and you were left alone.

Your tears finally escaped your eyes upon remembering every single scene in your life. Heaving, you felt a weight shifting beside you. You didn't think of how bad this stranger could be, knowing that you felt a familiar comfort. You glanced at the stranger and saw a gorgeous teen your age, watching you sob silently.

"Hey, sometimes, life gives a million reasons for you to quit. I understand if you can't vent it yet, but I'm open for anything."

By that, you started ranting everything out because you felt he's trustworthy. You can actually feel it in the pit of your stomach that he's more than just a stranger.

He hugged you then inaudibly whispered between your cries, "Don't worry, (Y/n). I will protect you. You will never be lonely again."

Finn is his name. Your guardian angel who became human for you. After the accident, God made him human, so now and then, he can hug you, kiss you on your forehead, and treat you his princess. In his comfort, it feels like home but he never told you about this even if his voice is familiar to you. Sometimes, you'll think how unexpected it was when he came into your life. 

You loved him with all your heart because he gave you all his time just to make you safe and sound.

❇️ ❇️ ❇️

A little angsty. I apologize for that.

Anyway, I hope you liked it :>