"Starry Night Sky."

(y/s/n) as your sister's name (older) or someone who you treat as your older sister.

YOUR POV

"Finn...will you please stop?" I nervously laughed, blushing furiously. I tried everything just to divert my attention from his teasing remarks but he kept teasing me for no good reason.

Or maybe there is.

After I accidentally confessed in front of him yesterday, he already had this smug smile on his face and a signature smirk in the morning. Technically, he's my friend but we felt something different every time we hang out. There's really a certain moment when we feel awkward and flushed. I'm not used to it. It felt like we're total strangers.

"Why not?" he smiled. Again.

Because you're making me hella crazy. "Just don't," I mumbled to myself, earning a grin from him. "Is it because of yesterday?" he rose an eyebrow, scooting beside me a little bit more. I widened my eyes and just looked at the stars above, tensing up. We're currently outside, specifically on the grass, to hang out since Nick wanted to visit his girlfriend who happens to be my older sister. And yes, this happens most of the time. When Nick visits (y/s/n), Finn will be here to see me. I was keeping myself busy out here when he suddenly appeared from the back door of my house.

"Forget about yesterday," I looked away, another blush creeping on my cheeks. "I was obviously unstable that time...and..." I trailed off. Is this what his teasing is all about? To embarrass me more? Truly, it's him being a prank but it doesn't feel genuine. If he does this just to humiliate me in front of himself or maybe for no particular reason, then I guess I have to leave.

He doesn't like you, Y/n. Isn't it obvious?

I stood up abruptly, scuffing away. Before I could reach the doorway, he took my hand and gripped on it tightly. He walked in front of me with a knowing smile on his face. A lump stayed on my throat and a wave of pain enveloped my heart. My tears threatened to fall but I didn't let it stream down my cheek otherwise I'll be embarrassed for sure.

"Y/n...if this is about yesterday, I'm sorry. I honestly don't know what to react when you unexpectedly confessed to me and left. This was my only chance to talk to you when my brother paid for a visit."

"Then why are you teasing me? I just hate the way you treat me like that just because you already know what I truly feel towards you. I just don't feel welcomed because you're humiliating me more. I...don't know anymore, Finn. You're confusing me." I looked down.

"You know why I was acting like this? I don't know what to react so I ended up teasing you. I was just a little overwhelmed when you feel the same way. I was about to confess to you yesterday but I laughed instead. Maybe that's the reason why you left me hanging for more." he rubbed the back of his neck once his pink blemishes empowered his freckled face. I giggled under my breath, swinging our intertwined hands from side to side.

"So we're both weirded out after all."

We both giggled as the cold breeze swirled around us. Finn slowly closes the space between us. His freckles mirrored the stars above. Looking down, I watched his hand escapes my grasp. I sighed, fiddling my fingers. Finn casually stepped even closer before putting his hand under my chin. I momentarily tensed up, watching his eyes sparkle. He softly smiled then said, "Actions speak louder than words, they say." he leans even more.

With that, he pulled me against his chest and kissed my lips tenderly. I audibly gasp under his warm breath before giving him a warm smile. Inhaling his satisfying scent, he wrapped his arms around my waist then sighed. A sigh also escaped my lips until his voice filled the air.

"I guess I don't need to confess in front of you if my kiss already told you everything."

We both giggled before pulling apart.

"I love you, Finn."

"I love you too, Y/n."

❇ ️❇️ ❇️

Whoop. That was so cheesy.

By the way, if you want another special one-shot, do you want an alternate universe one?

I actually have an idea but I don't think you'll like it because it's from a cartoon show.

Comment down if you want a Miraculous Ladybug AU wherein you are Ladybug/Marinette and Finn's Chat noir/Adrien.

I know I know, it sounds really weird. I must be watching too much of it to the point that I'm bringing the show here. If you don't want to then it's ok. I'll be crafting a normal one if you like. Oh, you don't know what Miraculous Ladybug is?

Well, it's a cartoon show about two superheroes saving Paris. They don't know each other's real identity but they are both from the same school. They're just oblivious to know that.

If you want to check it out, search it on YouTube or Google. I guess that's it. Bye!