"Movie Marathon."

"So, what do you want to watch?" Finn said while grabbing the remote and a bowl of chocolate treats from the center table. As he plops himself on the couch, I snuggled underneath the blankets and kept my feet warm. I scoot closer to him and inhaled his satisfying scent.

"Um... I continued to hum until I find my comfortable spot. I laid my head on the crook of his neck and relaxed my shoulders. "What about 'It'?" he gave an inscrutable look before returning a question, "It?" he snorted. I shot a smile, nodding my head in response, "Yup."

"You've watched that for more than ten times." he gave me a bowl of chocolates while giggling.

Since today is the first day of my period, and he let me rest for a while, he gave me chocolates to eat and a time for a movie marathon. We've been dating for two months now and he's been such a loving boyfriend.

"So what?" I cocked an eyebrow then flashed a lopsided grin. He gave me a chuckle before tapping my nose.

"Is it because of Richie? Never thought you're that kind of person, (Y/N)," he gave me another ridiculous smirk.

Biting my bottom lip, I playfully punched his shoulder then rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, Wolfhard," I crossed my arms over my chest then pouted. With that, he turned the tv on and directed it to the movie.

It was in the beginning when my stomach hurts so bad. I curved my back and deeply sighed. Finn noticed my tensed body so he rubbed my back before resting his arm on my shoulder.

Smiling, I looked up then pursed my lips. "Period cramps?" my face lit up when he showed his genuine concern.

It's actually one of his attitudes that I love the most. He's a gentleman.

"Mh-mm," I softly murmured.

I settled the bowl of sweet treats between us. I took a small piece of chocolate bar and gave him one too.

Throughout the movie, I lend him chocolates while he helps me with the bottled water.

And by that, throughout the movie, he would chug a lot of water.

"That's the fifth water bottle already!" I pinched his cheeks, laughing. "I bet you'll reach the top of your house now," he only gave me a stern look so I laughed again.

"But that's my secret—" he said, pinching my cheeks softly but I cut him off too soon, only to divert myself from the part of the movie in which Beverly jumped off the cliff and heard Richie swearing for the nth time.

"God, Richie is such a trash mouth," I glimpse back at him while pouting innocently. Finn ruffled my hair then said, "No shit, Sherlock." we both laughed.

In response, I ruffled his hair too and left the curls scattered around his forehead.

"Finn, seriously, you need a haircut!" I teased once more. But before he could talk, I stuffed his mouth with another tidbit of chocolates.

Our movie marathon bond was sweet as the chocolate treats we consumed. There were lots of kisses, cuddles, smiles, and exchanging of glances; and if my stomach hurts, he would constantly rub my back and snuggle with me under the blankets.

Surely, his soft side calmed me the whole evening. We even tried staying up all night but our bodies failed to do that. So the whole night, we slept on the couch together, underneath the blankets, with my head on the crook of his neck and his head on my hair.