"11:11" Pt. 2

I'm so sorry it took me years to update so here I am. I hope you like the continuation of my one-shot "11:11". Enjoy!

Btw, expect that this will going to end up cheesy. I apologize for that.

❇️ ❇ ️❇️

(NOTE: Just pretend you live somewhere in Atlanta, Georgia but if you already are, that's good.)

"Where do you live?"

You told him your address and it wasn't far away from his hotel.

As you both left the hotel room while holding hands, your stomach starts to flip out when you ended up close to Finn. Since you had no choice but to combine both of your plans to finally bring you back to your place, you and Finn disguised as a couple. He did his best to stay unrecognizable to the public. You had to grab a snack with him as fast as you could before leaving the place. Considering it was difficult to leave before his manager gets in, you have to act natural and less suspicious.

Come to think of it, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and you'll never get to hang out with him after. 

Your eyes widened when your realization kicked in.

"Oh, shoot," he grumbled.

Both of you are already in the lounge but many people stuffed the area that you couldn't think of a place farther from the building crowd. Unexpectedly, he tugs your arm and you ended up squeezing yourself away from them when suddenly, Finn's costume fell off. The next thing you knew, you and Finn were running away from the hotel when the paparazzi happened.

Then that happened. You tripped on your shoes and you face-planted on the floor.

The loud thud rang inside your ears. There was pain creeping on your face. Soon, you opened your eyes to see the platform. You sat up, rubbing your forehead, and saw the enraging curtains that are blown by the wind; the opened windows, and your bed.

"Dang it. It's just a dream."