"Reading FanFics."

"Why are you smiling?"

You immediately widened your eyes then realized how hot your cheeks were when you look up to see Finn's scrunched-up face. You broke the eye contact and thought of exiting Wattpad when Finn took your phone from your slippery hands, eyeing every word written on the screen.

Surely, you've been reading fanfics about your fictional crush all day long and you couldn't even have time with your best friend because Wattpad seemed the only comfort zone in the world. You couldn't stop visiting that app because you're also a writer. You love witnessing those numbers pop up from the notification panel.

"No. No. No!" Finn swooped your phone above his face, stretching his long arms for you not to reach. You hovered and tried taking your phone away when Finn interrupted you by snorting and laughing.

He already saw the chapter, didn't he?

"Finn. Give me my phone," you sternly demanded and crossed your arms above your chest. Finn smirked, making you blush so you deeply sighed instead.

"What if I don't want to?" he said, scrolling the screen of your phone. Grunting, you scanned the room for a chair to stand on until you saw a foot cushion from a far away.

Finn stayed glue on your phone, and with that, you took the cushion and laid your feet on top of it before snatching the phone from his hands. For a split second, you tuck it in your bra and grinned from ear to ear. Finn scanned your devilish grin and he had a clueless expression plastered on his face. You covered your chest with your arms before laying your back against the side of the couch.

Finn tailed you from behind, plopping himself down in front of you.

"Too bad," you frowned playfully. He didn't respond to anything, instead, he remained stiff and defeated.

"You can't lay any finger on me especially," you look down, "here."

"Know your limits."

The curly-haired teen slyly rose an eyebrow then said, "Really?"

You blinked.

For every second he crawls on top of you, your eyes widened at the intimidating action he made. His dark brown curls bounced on his forehead and his freckled face had a shade of pink. You gulped then bit your lip, completely distracted by his beauty. 

Why is he so nosy when you just wanted to write fanfiction about your fictional crush?

"Are you playing these games again, (Y/n)?"

You didn't respond. You were starstruck by his freckled face. Your heart beats ten times faster than before and you couldn't breathe anymore. It was almost as if you died when he scooted a little bit more for an unexpected move.

You felt his face inching closer and closer to you as a distraction. Unconsciously, your arms were no longer covering your chest part so Finn took it by the hand since the gadget was pretty much showing off. He didn't want to harass you in any way since the phone was easy to snatch.

The realization hits you right after he stood up and started waving your phone in front of your face. You mentally face palmed in defeat. You bit your bottom lip and sat up straight, glaring at him.

"Finn!" you grunted.

"What?" you saw him put your phone in his back pocket. You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"You seriously need to stop fantasizing about them."

Because you have me.

You let out a scoff and stood up. "Quit being nosy and just mind your own business."

"You're always on your phone all day. It's concerning."

You huffed. "It's not like someone in the real world is willing to be my boyfriend," a low grumble under your breath had Finn turning around and glancing back at your flush face. He covered his mouth to not let a snicker but he just couldn't stop watching you blush at your audible whisper.

But I'm willing to.

"Here, whatever. Take it," he shyly rubbed the back of his neck. "I just wanted your attention 'cause I bought two tickets for us to watch...a movie."

"A movie?" you laughed. "Suddenly a peace offering from you." you rolled your eyes. "You're still not forgiven."

"Go out with me then."

"Huh? But I just rejected your offer awhile ag-"

"As my girlfriend."

❇️ ❇ ️❇️

- heavily rewritten and edited because of a massive plothole