"City Girl."

Part three of "Good Morning." and part 2 of "I'm Bored."

Dedicated to everyone especially chxrrybaby Enjoy!

❇️ ❇ ️❇️

"Finn?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think the world would hate me knowing that I'm dating you?" you stared at the puddle underneath the wooden swing you are currently sitting on. Since you both decided to stay at the park you usually visit back when you were still kids, you've been dying to ask him about your relationship.

What if they'll hate me?

What if they'll judge me?

What if they don't want 'me' to be with him because they want someone better than me?

And from that, you shut your mouth as your thoughts empowered your mind. You watched the night sky and acted cool enough to brush off the screaming thoughts in your head.

"What makes you say that?" you looked at him and saw his cocky eyebrows. Finn waited for your response so you deeply sighed and finally rambled all the possible reasons why you said that.

"It's because you are a celebrity and you're dating a simple person like me. I'm—"

"Hey, hey, hey," he hopped out of his swing and stood in front of you.

"I would never let something bad happen to you," he bents down to meet your face more. "You're lucky because out of all the girls around the world, I get to date you. Do you ever wonder why I chose you?" he lifts your chin, smiling. You shook your head.

"Because you're you. You don't pretend to be someone else. You're true to yourself and everyone."

You pursed your lips and broke eye contact as the wave of intimacy slap your cheeks making them red.

"Besides, I'm also a city boy and that makes you my city girl. No matter what the fans call me; a skinny legend or whatever that is," you snort at how ridiculous that nickname is, "I'm still a human. That doesn't make you less of a person. I'm a normal person too, not a God. If they can't support me when it comes to these decisions, then they are not a true fan after all."

You smiled and finally had the guts to look up at him. You slowly nodded and pretended there was an imaginary tear streaming down your cheek. You both laughed and calmed yourselves down. Finn bents down again; his curls bouncing around his forehead. He smirked and gave you a peck on your soft lips. You bit your bottom lip and brushed your gaze away from him.

He smiled, "You look beautiful."

You glanced at him, playfully rolling your eyes, "It's starting to get cheesy now," he laughed.

You settled your shoes on the puddle slowly before claiming his grasp. You walked out of the wet ground and clung to his side. He snaked his arm around your waist, pulling you more. Unexpectedly, he turned you around and pulled you, making your chest touch his. 

"Don't worry about them," he tucks a strand behind your ear.

He fixed your hair and you fixed his. Finn leans in but you stopped him by laying a finger on his lips. He gives you a look so you responded with, "Not in public," you cheekily laughed. You started tugging him along when he sluggishly followed you from behind, trapping you in an embrace.

"Finn!" you placed your hands on your hips, "We have to go home now, it's getting pretty late." he pouts childishly, shaking his head.

"Not until you give me one of these," he continuously kissed the air which is, by far, the cutest gesture he made.

"I already told you. 'Later'."

After a couple of milliseconds, he gave in and followed you from behind. You intertwined your fingers around his long ones and finally tugged him along towards your house. After that, you'll be in front of his parents and finally, he'll tell the world who his city girl is.

❇️ ❇ ️❇️

- rewritten/edited