"Attention."

"Finn, are you even listening?" Finn slowly lifted his head from his phone to see your deadpan. You gave him a look before crossing your arms in frustration by the time he looks up only to scan your face.

"I'm listening," he abruptly replied, tapping his phone with his thumbs aggressively.

Knowing that you have to start over again, you didn't continue to rant when he began to continue his game. You scuffed next to his side without making a sound then finally snatched his phone to run away from him. He stood up from his seat, tailing you from behind with his long legs.

"Hey! Give me my phone!" he barked. You didn't respond to anything until you reached the end of the room. You hid his phone behind your back before sticking yourself against the wall.

Dead end.

"Give me my phone," he grumbled. You shook your head in response; he was glaring at you sternly.

"Nope." you abruptly spoke.

He stepped forward, closing more spaces to leave a small distance between your faces.

"Give me my phone or..."

An inch was the only gap between you and Finn.

Finn leaned more. As he witnesses your lips, he felt your hitching breath from his unexpected action. Your piercing stare surrounded his freckled face, admiring those constellations that led to his lips.

Finn stroke the corner of your lips with his thumb. Little did you know, he takes his phone from your hand that you unconsciously left vulnerable. You didn't budge. You stood there starstruck by his presence. Those beautiful curls of his hair and his cheekbones? Oh well, you were falling for his beauty.

"How childish." he scoffed, slipping his phone through his pocket before you even catch a glance at it.

"Hey!" you hovered to snatch his phone away but he was tall enough to reach. He stretches his arms above his head to make it more challenging.

The two of you started to chase around his house for a minute or two. Since your parents left early for work and you were alone at home, you decided to visit your best friend. With these unusual proximities, your friends would often think about your relationship: whether it is really a friendship or more than that.

Some are cheeky smiles, remarks, and kisses. Both of you cannot end the day with these cheesy activities only to fill yourselves with love. And if you're alone, one of you will become an attention seeker until you both fall deep into the beats of your heart.

"Aha! Got it!" you snorted. Taking the gadget from his back pocket, you hid it behind you once again. But since he wanted attention as well, he remained hard-to-get.

With Finn's arms wrapping your body, you had no chance to escape. He remained hugging you for the rest of day, snuggles here and there until you fall into a deep slumber.

Hmm, such cheesy teenagers.