"Two Is Better Than One."

This au Oneshot is inspired by Miraculous Ladybug and if you know it by any chance, you can skip the glossary below (it's for the newcomers who haven't watched the show yet)

Dedicated to neverrsummer. Thank you girl! For the motivation to write this. ^^

Finn Wolfhard as C(h)at Noir/Adrien

Y/n L/n as Ladybug/Marinette

Lilia Buckingham as Alya

Jaeden Lieberher as Nino

GLOSSARY:

Kwamis - small creatures responsible for the power and the animal they represent. Once the host wears the miraculous, the host will have animal features. (ex: Tikki = the host will be having a theme Ladybug; Plagg = the host will be having a theme Black cat); the miraculous sucks them

Miraculous - in the show, these are jewelries that the host wears (ex: earrings; ring)

Akumatized - possessed by a black butterfly that controls you, making you evil

Akuma - a black butterfly responsible for controlling an innocent

PS: I won't include Hawkmoth here just so we could have a fluffy moment between the main characters (who wants a bitter villain coming your way? Let's just make this one shot simple. Shall we?)

DISCLAIMER: I don't know if I have included spoilers by accident because I'll be narrating it straight away so if you have some time, please check the show out! (lmao I'm advertising MLB too much😂)

YOUR POV

"Chat...I'm sorry, but I can't let you know who the real 'ladybug' is. We're not allowed remember?" I looked over my shoulder with a faint smile forming on my lips. The black cat looks down on his feet shyly. I turned around and embraced him before stretching my yo-yo out.

His dark brown eyes complemented his curly black hair which had the same color as his cat ears. His mask concealed his prominent features and his silky dark suit hugged him tightly, flaunting his lean figure. It made his abs visible and I guess I didn't recognize that until now...just when he started flirting with me when I was Y/n L/n instead of Ladybug.

"See you next time. Gotta 'bug' out!" I winked at him just when he looked at me with a smile on his face.

---

All because of this miraculous, my life was turned upside down. Yesterday was awful. I got myself into trouble again but thanks to Chat, we successfully got rid of the akumatized innocent.

Actually, I am a superhero by night (mostly when a villain is present), and then by daytime, I'm just a normal high school girl with a group of awesome friends. Out of all of them, Lilia is my best best friend, and then there goes Millie, Sadie, Sophia, Maddie, Jack, Wyatt, Jaeden...and Finn.

Finn. He's-I would say he treats me like a friend but I see him the other way around. Let's just say, everyone adores him since he's a model and I just really fell for him-his attitude (and looks). I guess his attitude is a cherry on top of his looks.

"Hmm. That's why you're head over heels for him." I glared at Lilia, rolling my eyes. "What makes you say that?"

"Oh, Y/n/n. I know Finn's a goody-two-shoes and I bet you're daydreaming of prince charming for what seems like an hour, hoping he'll help you out if you trip on your shoelaces because his attitude is a cherry on top of his looks. Am I right? Or am I right?" she wiggled her eyebrows, teasing me once more.